Chapter 13

Aleks' P.o.V

"Seamus? Seamus?" I knocked on his door. "Seamus? You haven't texted or called me after the date." I knocked on his door for two minutes. I sighed and walked back to my car.

"AHHH!" I heard a loud screech from the house. I ran back to the house and try to open the door. "Hello? Seamus??" Fuck it! I called 911.

"Hello, this is 911 what is your emergency?"

"I heard a loud scream from my friend's house."

"What is the address? "

"420 Detroit Lane NS."

"Stay there and the police will be there."

I hung up and decied to call Seamus.

"....."

Fuck! Seamus pick up, asshole! I grunted and rolled my eyes.

---

10 minutes later, the cops showed up. Finally.

"Where?"

"In there." I pointed at the house. They moved me out of the way and they knocked the door.

"This the police if you don't open this door at 1, I will knock down this door."

"3."

"2." He paused.

"1!" He kicked down the door and everything went silent. "Come out with your hands up." He pointed his gun forward and his eye on the sight. The leader's hand tells them to seach the house.

Minutes later

"Sir, there is no sign of people here." He sighed. "Fine. Go to plan B then." The other nodded and went out.

"Damn it. I thought we had him this time."

Just gonna end it here. I thought I wanted to go to Seamus's pov but nah.

-RiceBunni