Chapter 4

Are you liking this so far?

-RiceBunni

Seamus P.o.V.

Another day. Another day of James' bullying. I roll my eyes at the thought and get out of bed to go to school.

After I got done doing my shit for school "Mom!" I called out. "Mom?" I walk to the kitchen to find a note.

"Going shopping be back in a bit -Mom"

Then under it there's another note.

"I have overtime at work, Sea. Dont burn the house down -Ali"

I chuckled at the note and walked to the fridge and grab leftovers from dinner and warm it up. I eat it quickly and head off to the bus.

I get on the bus then out of nowhere I get pulled in a seat. "The fuck..?" I hear a giggling coming out of the person.

"Sorry Seamus" Sly says.

"Oh sure no problem, I totally wanted to sit next to you." I say, rolling my eyes as I settle myself.

"Don't be sarcastic."

"What's that?"

"Ohh, shut up." I chuckle a bit. "James isn't on the bus for some reason"

"What? Why?" I look behind our seat and don't see James.

"Because of you." He says.

"The fuck? Why??" I brow him.

"He likes you. Don't you see? I mean yeah, He bullies you but he doesn't bully you as much then he does with other people."

"No, he doesn't like me. I heard around he has a girlfriend."

He sighs "She's cheating on him. I see her with a different guy everyday." He rolls his eyes "Slut."

"Does he know?" I ask him. What the fuck is wrong with this city?

"No, I don't think so." He answers back. "But! We have this podcast that we do on youtube and I was wondering if..."

"If...?" He smiles. "Oh" I realize "No no no no. I'm not-"

"Come one please??" He begs. Sly does this puppy dog face. God dammit..

"Fine.." I sigh. He cheers yes and giggles how loud he is.

"Don't worry, its going to fun!" The bus stops at the school and we get off.

As I enter the school, someone pushes me out of the way knocking me down. "The fuck..." I rub my head. "Owww." I look up to see who it was. James. James looks for a sec then cheezes it. Who the fuck does he think he is just pushing people out of the way? Sly gives me a hand and I brush more of his bullshit off of me. "What the hell was that for?" I ask him.

"I don't know... I never seen him like this." Sly helps me pick up my stuff.

"Thanks." I say.

"Yeah." He says back. "But ever since you came everything changed. No joke. I've never seen him so.. uh how do I put this.... shy?"

"Shy? Wha-"

"You Seamus! He's likes you, he gets more shyer!" He yells like he thinks I'm deaf.

"Shut the fuck up, Sly!" There goes that giggle.

"I'm sorry. I just accept the fact that James likes you. Its fucking messed up."

I roll my eyes "Come on. A crush is weird?"

"No. James. The captain of the football team. The bully of the school. Who has a girlfriend who is slut and doesn't know it. The "badass" at school. The-"

"OK! Ok. Its kinda weird." I agreed.

"See!" The reminder bell rings. "Hey see you at lunch?" I nodded and ran. Jesus. I mean yeah, I do get weird around him too but because its just I'm scared of him. Right? Right?