Chapter 5

James' P.o.V.

I woke up from my alarm clock ticking again and again. "God damnit" I muttered and stood up. I brushed my teeth, changed and grabbed my backpack. I went downstairs to greet my mom.

"Hey mom-" I stopped dead in my saw her. She had tears in her eyes and on the floor. I ran over to her. "Mom! What happened!"

"It was your Uncle. He got killed. It was a hit and run." She sniffs then cried more.

"Uncle Ben?" She nodded. "Mom, its going to be ok. Mom I-I-" I couldn't say anything either. The tears were flowing from my eyes.

"Honey go to school. I can handle myself." She says.

"No! I can't leave you here. What if the killer comes to our house??" I hugged her tighter.

"James just go to school. Everything will be ok."

I nodded and stood up then helped her up. She thanked me and went up to her room. Believe it or not that was the last person of our family. Uncle Sam was a great uncle. He would always visit us during time to time. Now hearing that he's dead just hits me. I can't believe it. I walk to the bus stop and wait there. I miss him already.

When I go to on the bus. I just duck my head down and look out into the window. I didn't want to see anyone on the bus. I didn't want to talk to the boys either. I just want to be by myself. That's all. As I watch the bus park to the school, I saw a glimpse of a girl I know and a another guy know kissing in the school.

I get off to get a closer look and see my girlfriend and one of the boys kissing her. WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING? I ran to past a bunch of people and knock one kid. I looked at who but just ran again.

"WHAT THE FUCK, DUDE?" I punched him in the face. "WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL?"

"Dude, its not what it looks like!"

"James, babe! What are you doing here early??"

"IT FUCKING LOOKS LIKE YOU'RE KISSING MY GIRL." I yelled at him angry as hell. "AND WHAT AM I DOING HERE EARLY? YOU DON'T EVEN GO TO THIS SCHOOL!"

Everyone gathered around.

"Are you kidding me? This chick has been with every guy behind your back. You didn't know?"

I looked at her "Is this true?" She didn't do anything except just smirk. I slapped that smirk right off her face quick. "FUCK BOTH OF YOU!" I walked off to another direction. How could she? I thought we had a thing. I ran in the bathroom and sat in the last stall. I ran my hand through my hair and sighed. What the hell? I felt betrayed. God dammit! I felt tears down my cheek then more and more.

Then I heard footsteps walking the bathroom. "That really fucking hurt." I hear the person say. I knew it was it him so I walk out of the stall but then stopped.

"Seamus?" I say. He turns to me then back in the mirror.

"Thanks for this." He points to the back of his head.

"Oh shit." I ran to him. He had a ice pack in hand to I took it and pressed it against his head. He hissed "Sorry..." I put it back but better this time. "Did I do this to you?" I asked.

"Yeah, you pushed me on the floor." He says wincing a bit.

"Oh really? Well shit, I'm sorry."

He gasps sarcasticly "James Wilson actually says sorry to the guy he beat up?"

I chuckle "Yeah, whatever. Hold still."

"So what happened over there? I saw a huge crowd." He asks me.

"Yeah my girl, well not anymore, cheated on me so I beat up both of them."

"Oh, sorry man but everyone kinda knew that she was cheating." He stated.

"Well I don't give two fucks anymore." Once I said that I slipped the ice pack. "Shit.." We both tried to get it but our head bumps into each other.

"Oh fuck..." He rubs his head but on his face a pink upon his cheeks.

"That didn't help, did it?" I grabbed it and looked at him. "You ok?"

"Y-yeah" He looked down. I lifted his chin and saw his face red.

"Dude are you sure? You look like you're red." He looked in the mirror.

"No, I-Its just hot." He pressed the ice pack on hos head again. I grabbed it out of his hand and pressed it for him. "T-thanks." We stayed silent for a while until we looked at each other.

"J-James..."

"Yeah, what is it?"

"I-I uhh think I like you." He presses his lips against mine. I suddenly kiss back. We were in sync. I liked it, he certainly liked it. I dropped the ice pack and put my arms around his waist. We came closer to each other and put his arm around my neck. It was passionate and loving. There was a few breaths then and there and everything was perfect.

Then he pulled back "I'm sorry, I shouldn't-" I cut him off my pecking him on the lips.

"Meet me behind school after school." I ran out the bathroom and smiled.

My feels hit me when I wrote this.

-RiceBunni