Chapter 10

Hey remember on my last Jeamus fanfic having a, somewhat, cute chapter date scene?

Well I hope this one's even cuter.

-RiceBunni

3rd P.o.V (cause yolo)

As Seamus entered thr lunchroom, Sly called him over.

"Seamus! Over here!"

Seamus walked over and sat across from them.

"Hey!" Seamus smiled at them, which actually made the guys look weird at him. "What?"

"Why are you so smiley?" Sly asked. "Before you were depressed and shitty and now you're happy as a white girl finding a new purse! What's up?"

"I may or may not have forgiven James.." Seamus says, "And... have a date with him at 8 then he's taking me to his house..." Seamus looked at them. They're faces either happy, surprised or interested.

"Wait. You're going on a date with the jock. The ruler of the school. The-"

"Yes. Yes. I am." I cut Jordan off.

"Isn't he going to mess with you?"

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"You're the new kid. He always messes with the new kids. He always lie to them about something good then MEOW... he well... ruins their life forever."

"He will never do that to me, right?" I ask a little worried.

"I hope not because he always have a plan in his head." Jordan points to his head then sits back down with Monica.

---

Seamus walks by James, with him noticing, and 'pays attention' to their conversation.

"Hey. When are you going to ruin this nerds life, huh?" One of them says. "You said you would."

"Wait. I heard you were going on a little date with the nerd. Are you fucking gay?"

"No no no. It-its just- the little date was a plan to ruin the punks life. I don't even care for him." James smiles. "I hate him."

There goes Seamus's heart. Breaks then shattered. Tears, flowing down his face. Did he actually not like him? Was it all just a joke? Has he been fooled by his wits and lies? Seamus walked out of the scene and went into the bathroom. He went into the stalls and sits on the toilet then cries.

"Seamus?" A voice calls out. "Seamus?" The person unlocks the door. "What are you doing in there? Come on out!"

Jordan of all people, why? "I-I'm not going out there." His voice cracks at the end. "I don't wanna talk to James. You were right. All wanted to do is to use me. To 'ruin' me, just so he can prove to his friends that he is the ruler of this school." Seamus says.

"Well what are you going to do about it?" Then it hit Seamus right in his head.

What is he going to do about it? He's not just going to skip out, is he? Seamus stops crying, stands up.

"I'm going on a date tonight."

---

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" Sly walks up behind him while he looks at Seamus in the mirror, all dressed up.

"Yes, even if he does tricks on me. I will go on this 'date'" Seamus fixes his tie and straighten his selves.

"But you know-"

Seamus cuts him off, "I don't care. Just let me go and do this."

---

Seamus waves bye to Sly and gets into James' car.

"Hey Seamus. Are you ready to go?"

"Whatever." James starts the car just thinking Seamus will get over his man period on the date but silence was the only one talking in the car.

James parks the car at a fancy restaurant and opens the door for Seamus. "I could've done it myself." Seamus makes the retork and gets out.

They get seated and finds something on the menu. "You know. You look handsome today." James says. The blonde blushes and smiles but then remembers.

"Yeah."

James looks at him then just gives up, "What's up with you today?"James stands up and Seamus stares back. "We have not been talking this entire time. Everytime I give you complements you've been ignoring them." James' voice gets louder and louder, loud enough to make a scene.

"What is wrong with you? I take you on this date and you don't even talk to me. Why do I even take you on this date? Because your handsome. Sweet, kind, funny. I love your blushes when we kiss, I love the way you laugh. I love everything about you. I don't know how to say this but I love you. I love you like Aleks loves Sly, how Jordan loves Monica. How.. you and me... kissed for the first time..."

James sits down again and takes Seamus' hand. "Seamus O'Doherty. I fucking love you." The customers, or should I say audience, stares waiting for an answer.

Yeah, just wait for the next chapter.

Don't be a dick and vote, comment and even follow me!

-RiceBunni