Chapter 8

Seamus' P.o.V.

Of course. I would fall for his tricks. It's James Wilson! The school bully, the one who owns the school! Fuck him. I can't anymore. I bet he made up with his girlfriend and fucked her. Great...

Ring Ring Ring

I look at the caller ID and see Sly on it.

"What the fuck do you want? Now's not the time." I groaned.

"What crawled up your ass? What's wrong?"

"Just leave me be. I don't wanna talk about it." I sigh.

"Is it James? What the fuck did he do to you? Did he hurt you? Oh shit... He didn't meet you behind the school, did he?" He finally realize.

I started to tear up "Sly... I can't- go away-"

"No Seamus. I going to your house right now."

"No, you can't. I-"

"Nope. Fuck you." The other end got cut off.

I groan and lay on the bed. What the fuck does he want now? I don't wanna do this.

James' P.o.V.

"Your court session will be 2 weeks from now." I nod and look at my mom.

"Thank you." She took the papers that the principal gave then shook his hand. We got out of the office and out the door.

"What the hell were you thinking James?" She started the car.

"What the hell was I thinking? What the hell was my friend and my girlfriend thinking?!? Ask that damn question instead!" I say to her.

She sighed "James come on. Girlfriends come and go. There's plenty of fish in the sea."

Shes right. They are plenty of fish in the sea. Sea... Sea... That sounds famillar.  Seam.. Seamus. Seamus. SEAMUS! Of fuck. I forgot to meet him behind school. I'm so screwed.

"James, you alright?"

"Yeah mom. It's just that- I supposed to meet someone afterschool and I forgot about it. It was very important too." She smiled.

"Is it a girl that your meeting?" She said.

"No mom its-"

"Its a boy then right?"

"Momm! Stop it!" I blushed.

"It is! Ok, what does he look like?" She said as the car stopped at the stop light. "Does he have blonde hair? I bet you dig those. Wait he long hair, doesn't he? I saw him at going behind the school!" Now blushing red, I hid my face.

"Mom. Really? Just park the car already!" She laughs and parks it.

"What's his name...?"

"Mom. No."

"Come on please?"

"It's Seamus."

"Its so cute! James and Seamus.. James.. Seamus... Jeamus?" (DID YOU SEE WHAT I DID THERE??)

"Thats the most stupidest name I ever heard and why do I only have one letter?" (DID YOU ALSO SEE WHAT I DID THERE?)

"Just get in the house."

Dumb ending but worth tomorrow!

-RiceBunni