Chapter 14

James' P.o.V

"How did you get this number?"

I looked at Seamus.

"If you touch them-"

What's going on? I dropped my spoon into my cup and listened to the conversation.

"I will find you. I will hunt you down and I will kill you."

Seamus clicked his off and sighed. "James," He stood up and zipped up his hoodie. "I have to go."

"Where?" I stood up as well. "I could go-"

"No, its too dangerous to go," Seamus came closer to my ear. "I have some issues with a... 'close' family member and I need to deal with him."

"But-"

"James, I can't take you with. I don't wanna to make you have to too," We walked to the car. "Drop me off at my house. I will explain to all this later."

---

"Seamus. I need you to tell-"

"James, please. Trust me on this. I will eventually tell you." I stop at his house. "I will call you when I need you." I gave Seamus a long loving kiss on the lips. He kissed back.

"Don't do anything stupid and be careful." I say as I pull away.

He opened the door, "How can't I?" He stepped out and waved goodbye. I stepped the gas and went off. I sighed. I guess he won't be at school for awhile.

I parked my car at the driveway and came out. I locked my car and opened the front door.

"Mom!" I called out. "Mom!" Asleep mabye.

I set down my keys on the dinner table and sat down. What did I just do? Did I just leave Seamus there, on his own?? What if he gets in trouble? No. He said he would call me if needs me. I sighed once again then a yawn came out. I fluttered my eyes feeling tired.

A sleep won't be bad right?

"AHHHHHH!!"

#sorrynotsorry

#cliffhangersaregood

#verygood

#veryshort

-RiceBunni