Chapter 3

James' P.o.V.

I swear if that new kid fucks with me again, he's gonna get it. I saw Seamus in gym with me "Oh hey, I didn't know the little shit head was here?" Everyone laughed.

"Oh hey, I didn't know you were jealous of me?" I hear them ooh and laugh. I go over and find him.

"Smartass over here didn't shut his mouth" I said.

"I thought it was my pretty mouth" Gasps and oohed filled the room.

"I never said that" I came closer to hom "James don't lie. Y-you like me don't you?" I blushed a bit. Why am I blushing??

"I-I don't" I said backing away. I felt myself blush.

"Ok ok everyone, back up gove them some space" The coach interupted us "What's going on?" I chuckled

"Nothing's going on. Just teasing with the new kid" The coach grunted and I left. That was damn close but was I blushing when he said that? Do I actually like the kid who I beat up? No no, thats not it I can't possibly like him. I hate him to death! I kept those words going through my head.

The next few classes went normal I guess. Acing all the homework, 100% on all the tests. No problem there but every class I'm in with Seamus I fail! I don't know whats wrong, I can only focus on the new kid and at lunch earlier one of the guys caught me staring at him

"Dude, you ok? You keep looking at the new kid over at the left section"

"What? Yeah, I met him earlier and I was about to beat him up"

"Why didn't you?"

"What?"

"Why didn't you beat him up earlier?"

"I-I uhh want him suffer and be paranoid" I totally lied

"Really? Just beat him up, give him the taste of this school" He told me. I nodded and went back to eating

Why would I lie about Seamus? Did I lie? No no I didn't lie. I want him to suffer and be paranoid, right? I don't know, I'm confused. I don't even know if- the bell rang interrupting my thoughts. I look down and see a drawing of Seamus' name. Oh shit! I rip the paper out of the notebook and quickly crumple the piece of paper. Why was I writing his name? What the hell?

I get dropped off my moms house "Mom, I'm home!" I go to my room and randomly throw my backpack somewhere and go on my computer. I call up some of my friends to play some games "Hey guys, games?" They all agreed. I was playing a shooting game and I called out "Seamus, on your left" I said.

They questioned me "Seamus?"

I eye browed them "What?"

"You said Seamus" Why would they think that?

"No I said Tango, on your left" That's what I said.

"No you- forget it, it doesn't even matter" We kept playing and everytime I would talk they would say I said Seamus. I'm not even thinking about Seamus, what the hell?

We ended the game early because one of my friends mom told him to his homework. Dinner was close anyways too, I walk downstairs "Mom dinner ready yet?" I asked sitting at the dinner table.

"Nope just a few more minutes" I nodded and took out my phone. No texts. No phone calls. That's weird my girlfriend would call me or text me, I met her at a party and she doesn't go to our school. I'll call her to see if she's ok. She didn't pick up so I left her a message "Hey honey, call me back when you get this" I clicked off.

"Here James, spaghetti and meatballs" I smiled and ate it.

"Thanks mom"

She smiled back "Ok, I'm going to work see you in the morning" I waved and she went out the door.

I finished eating 2 hours ago and I was really tired so I showered and changed and headed off to sleep.

-Dream-

"J-james....." I heard someone moaning my name in my ear

"James...." I licked and nipped at someones neck. The person moaned my name again. I looked at the person to see who it was.

"S-seamus shh everythings is ok" I trailed my fingers down to his pants and slightly messed with his pants

"James stop teasing, please" He sound so needy "I-I want out please..." I chuckled and unz-

I woke up panting in the middle of night. Was that Seamus? I'm having dreams about him, dream of Seamus and I having se- No no stop thinking about it. You need to go to sleep and not dream about him. Stop.