The punishment

James and Beryl had been married for five years, and their relationship had always been passionate and intense. But today, James was feeling particularly frustrated with his wife.

"Beryl, I told you to clean up the kitchen this morning," James said, his voice low and dangerous.

Beryl looked up at him, her eyes wide with fear and desire. She knew that when James was in this mood, there was no stopping him.

"I'm sorry, James," she whispered, her voice trembling. "I'll do it now, I promise."

But James had other plans. He grabbed Beryl by the waist and lifted her onto the kitchen table, his hands roaming over her body as he kissed her deeply.

"You need to learn to listen to me, Beryl," James growled, his voice rough with desire. "And I think a little punishment is in order."

Beryl moaned as James entered her, his movements rough and urgent. She clung to him, her nails digging into his back as he thrust into her with increasing force.

The table creaked and groaned beneath them, but neither of them cared. All that mattered was the intense pleasure they were both feeling in that moment.

As James continued to fuck her with a primal intensity, Beryl's moans grew louder and more desperate. She begged him to stop, but he only pushed harder, his need for her overwhelming.

Finally, with a cry of release, James collapsed on top of Beryl, his body trembling with the force of his orgasm. Beryl lay beneath him, her chest heaving as she tried to catch her breath.

As they lay there, spent and satisfied, James pulled Beryl into his arms and kissed her gently.

"I love you, Beryl," he whispered, his voice filled with tenderness. "But you need to remember to listen to me next time."

Beryl smiled up at him, her eyes shining with love and desire.

"I'll remember, James," she said, her voice soft and sweet. "I promise."

And as they lay there in each other's arms, the kitchen table forgotten beneath them, they knew that their passion would always be as intense and fiery as it had been that day.