The shape-shifter's love (pt.4)

Jax Jones, a shape-shifter with the ability to transform into a falcon or a fox, had always been able to detect the scents of other creatures. So when his girlfriend Caroline Fisher came home from work one evening, he immediately noticed a new scent on her - a mix of bird and dog.

At first, Jax's heart sank as he suspected that Caroline had been unfaithful to him. But as he watched her closely, he noticed a glow about her, a certain radiance that he had never seen before. And then it hit him - she was pregnant with his child.

Overwhelmed with joy and love, Jax embraced Caroline and whispered sweet words of reassurance in her ear. He promised to take care of her and their unborn baby, to protect them with all his might.

That night, their passion ignited as Jax made love to Caroline with a fierce intensity. He wanted to show her how much he loved her, how grateful he was for the gift of their child.

As the night turned into dawn, Jax held Caroline in his arms, feeling the warmth of her body against his. He knew that their lives were about to change forever, but he was ready to face whatever challenges lay ahead.

With a sense of determination and a heart full of love, Jax vowed to be the best father he could be, to cherish and protect his growing family. And as the sun rose on a new day, he knew that their future together would be filled with love, passion, and the joy of raising their child together.