She's clumsy but mine pt2

Chapter 8:

Alison couldn't believe her luck when she found out that Canyon had come all the way to Papua New Guinea to find her. She had missed him terribly since she left Los Angeles, but she knew that their secret identities as Alice and Caleb had caused too much trouble. She was hesitant to let him back into her life, but deep down she knew that she still loved him.

Canyon was determined to win Alison back. He had realized his mistake in playing with her emotions and now he wanted to make things right. He knew that he had to prove to her that he was serious about their relationship and that he was willing to do whatever it takes to make her happy.

Chapter 9:

Alison and Canyon spent hours talking and catching up on everything that had happened since they last saw each other. Canyon told her about his struggles with work and how he had missed her every single day. Alison opened up about her new life in Papua New Guinea and how she had found solace in her friendship with Jeff.

As they talked, Alison couldn't help but feel the familiar spark between them. She knew that she still loved Canyon, but she was scared to let him back into her life. She didn't want to get hurt again, but she also couldn't deny the fact that she missed him terribly.

Chapter 10:

Canyon knew that he had to make things right with Alison. He took her out on romantic dates, showered her with gifts, and even wrote her love letters. He wanted to show her that he was serious about their relationship and that he was willing to do whatever it takes to make her happy.

Alison was touched by Canyon's efforts, but she was still hesitant to fully trust him again. She knew that their secret identities as Alice and Caleb had caused too much pain, and she didn't want to go through that again. But deep down, she couldn't deny the fact that she still loved him.

Chapter 11:

One night, as Alison and Canyon were walking along the beach, Canyon got down on one knee and pulled out a ring. Alison's heart skipped a beat as she realized what was happening. Canyon looked into her eyes and said, "Alison, will you marry me?"

Tears welled up in Alison's eyes as she nodded her head. She knew that she still loved Canyon and that she wanted to spend the rest of her life with him. Canyon slipped the ring onto her finger and pulled her into a tight embrace. They both knew that their love was stronger than any secret identity.

Chapter 12:

Alison and Canyon returned to Los Angeles as a newly engaged couple. They were greeted with cheers and congratulations from their friends and family. Alison was thrilled to be back in Canyon's arms, and she knew that she had made the right decision in saying yes to his proposal.

As they settled into their new life together, Alison and Canyon knew that they had a lot of work to do to rebuild their trust and strengthen their relationship. But they were both willing to do whatever it takes to make their love last a lifetime.

Chapter 13:

As Alison and Canyon settled into their new life together, they decided to come clean about their secret identities as Alice and Caleb. They knew that they had caused a lot of pain and confusion with their game, and they wanted to make things right.

They sat down with their friends and family and explained everything that had happened. They apologized for their deception and promised to be honest with each other from now on. Their loved ones were understanding and forgiving, and they knew that Alison and Canyon were meant to be together.

Chapter 14:

Alison and Canyon's love story had come full circle. They had overcome their past mistakes and had emerged stronger than ever. They knew that their love was true and that they were meant to be together.

As they stood hand in hand, looking out at the sunset, Alison knew that she had found her happily ever after with Canyon. They had faced many challenges and obstacles, but their love had prevailed. And as they kissed under the stars, they knew that their love would last a lifetime.

The Rhoswen Talesजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें