Wolf mate

Chapter 1: The Meeting

My name is Amara Dion, and I am just your average high school student. Well, maybe not so average. You see, I have always felt like I didn't quite fit in. I was constantly bullied at school, and things weren't much better at home. My parents were always fighting, and I was often caught in the crossfire.

But everything changed the day I met Bronson Cyrus. He was the most popular guy in school, captain of the football team, and every girl's dream. I never thought someone like him would even notice me, let alone talk to me. But one day, he did.

Chapter 2: The Rescue

I was standing on the edge of a cliff, ready to jump. I couldn't take it anymore. The bullying, the abuse at home, it was all too much. But just as I was about to take that final step, a strong arm grabbed me and pulled me back. It was Bronson.

He argued with me, telling me that things would get better, that I wasn't alone. He took me home, cleaned my bruises, and promised to always be there for me. I didn't trust him at first, but something in his eyes told me he was sincere.

Chapter 3: The Revelation

As we spent more time together, our conversations turned from small talk to deep discussions. I felt like I could tell him anything, and he would understand. But there was something he wasn't telling me. Something big.

One day, a girl named Penny White attacked me, and Bronson's inner wolf, Nico, sensed the danger. He transformed into a werewolf and attacked the bullies. I was shocked and hurt, but Bronson explained everything to me. He was a werewolf, and I was his destined mate.

Chapter 4: The Apology

After the incident, Bronson was summoned to his Alpha's office and given punishments for revealing his true nature in front of humans. He later came to apologize to me, and I couldn't believe what I was hearing. But I forgave him, on one condition - never transform in front of me again.

We hugged and kissed, and I knew that our bond was stronger than ever. Little did I know, this was just the beginning of our journey together as mates of a warrior wolf.