Chapter 2

Grey's Pov

We are all at the ORC club room, Issei is still unconscious, Kalawarner is holding him, and Raynare is clinging to me. Rias, Akeno, Koneko and Kiba all look at me with surprised faces. I don't understand why but this all makes me tense up.

Grey: "Why are you guys all staring at me like that?"

Rias: "Well um, we were wondering why you were there at the incident when it happened?"

Grey: "Well Raynare asked me on a date as well and I said yes, Kalawarner asked Issei on a date and he said yes. And I sensed that Raynare and Kalawarner were being forced to date me and Issei, so I wanted to help them."

Rias: "I see, well since you now know about this. I think I should tell you the truth now."

Rias started to explain everything to me about the three factions and the war. I just sat and listened to her even though Kyurem already explained everything to me. I am still new to the devil pieces Rias just explained to me. She said that the servants to the households are just like chess pieces.

Grey: "So that means you guys are devils and my brother is also a devil now as well?"

Akeno: "Ara Ara. I didn't know you would be the smart one Grey."

Grey: "Well I just listened to Rias and I also already knew you guys were devils."

They were all shocked and then they all became confused.

Rias: "You already knew, Grey? When and who told you?"

Grey: "A friend of mine told me and he also told me that an old friend of his inside of brother's sacred gear."

They were all surprised that I knew about sacred gears. I thank Kyurem for all the information. My brother Issei finally woke up and he became confused about why he ORC club room and he became even more confused when Kalawarner hugged him crying.

Issei: "Um, brother, Yumma, and Kala where are we?"

Rias: "You are in the Occult Research Club room. My name is Rias Gremory. I'm the heir to the Gremory house. And this is Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba."

Issei: "Well I'm Issei Hyoudou and this is my brother Grey. Now can someone tell me why we are here and why Kala is crying?"

Grey: "Issei, my bro calm down, let me explain everything."

I explain to Issei that Kala and Yumma are fallen angels, and I tell him that their real names are Kalawarner and Raynare. I also explained to him about the 3 factions, the war, and the fact that Kala and Yumma were forced to date him and me by fallen angels. I also told him that he is now a devil. He didn't understand all of it, but what he did understand was the fact that he was a devil now and he also understood the fact someone made Kalawarner cry and that made him angry.

Issei: "So I am a devil now? And someone made Kala cry?"

Grey: "That's right."

Issei: "What about you bro? And how and why were Raynare and Kala forced to date you and me?"

Grey: "I'm still human."

Raynare: "The rogue fallen angels threatened to kill mine and Kalawarner's little sister Mittelt."

Issei, me, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba become surprised when Raynare says that. Issei looks at Kalawarner, and Kalawarner nods crying and Issei instantly hugs her, and she hugs back, she cries in his chest, Rias, and Akeno become jealous at the sight of it.

Issei: "I heard you say chess pieces or evil pieces, bro. So what piece am I?"

Rias: "Issei you are my pawn, I'm the king, Akeno is my queen, Koneko is my rook, and Kiba is my knight."