Chapter 9 (Meeting Boltrum)

Grey's Pov

A few days went by after the fight with Riser and we won that fight. Rias, Yubelluna, Raynare, and Sheele moved into our place and Rias slept with Issei, and Kalawarner every night, making Asia jealous. Yubelluna, Raynare and Sheele slept in the same room as me and Yasaka every night. We are currently walking to school and inside of our school, every boy glares at Issei and I for walking so close to Rias and Sheele. We all separate and go to our homeroom classrooms, we take our seats as Issei's friends walk to him and ask him some questions.

Grey: "They never stop."

Teacher: "Ok, everyone, listen to me, we have a new student. Miss, can you please come in now?"

A girl with purple hair and purple eyes walked into the classroom and stood in front of everyone. She was wearing a Kuoh school uniform and I smiled at her and she smiled back, Issei and Asia were very happy to see her.

Sheele: "Hello everyone, my name is Sheele Lucifuge. It's a pleasure to meet you all." *Smile*

The girls squeal because of how cute she is, and all the boys cheered and blush at her, making my blood boil.

Teacher: "Does anyone have any questions for her?"

Boy 1: "Do you have a boyfriend?"

Sheele *blushes and giggles*: Of course I do."

Sheele's comment made the boys groan in annoyance while I just chuckled at their reaction.

Girl 1: "Who's your boyfriend, Sheele?"

Sheele looked around the room and she smiled when she spotted me and I smiled back.

Sheele: "Grey *she pointed at me* He is my boyfriend."

They all looked in the direction she was pointing at and saw me sitting there with a smile.

Everyone (except Issei and Asia): "EEEEHHHHH!"

Girl 1: "Oh no Grey-sama is already taken."

Girl 2: "I have no chance now of making him my boyfriend."

Boy 1: "How does Grey get all the ladies."

Boy 2: "That bastard."

Teacher: "Alright everyone settle down. Miss Lucifuge, since you know Grey you may sit next to him."

Sheele: "Thank you, teach."

Sheele went and sat down next to me, and she gave me a cheerful smile, I smiled back. I go back to listening to our teacher.

Time Skip

It was lunch time and we were all at the club room eating lunch with Sheele. I still can't believe she's in our class.

Asia: "I wasn't expecting to see you in our class, Sheele-chan."

Issei: "Me as well. I know you live with me, Grey and Asia, but who would've thought that you would be in our class."

Sheele: "It was thanks to Rias that I was able to come here and be in your class."

Grey: "I'm glad that you're here and welcome to the Occult Research Club."

Sheele *blushes*: "Thank you guys and thank you Grey, and I'm glad to be here with you Grey."

Grey *chuckles*: "How about you prove it, Sheele."

Sheele blushes more and she kisses me on the cheek, making the other giggle as Sheele looks away in embarrassment.

Rias: "So how was your first day, Sheele?"