chapter 8

Grey's Pov

Me, Issei, and Asia are taking it easy today because tomorrow is the rating game against Riser. Yasaka is in my bathroom taking a shower, while Kunou is hanging out downstairs with Asia and Snowy. I am laying on my bed thinking about how I can counter Riser's healing ability, when Kyurem speaks to me.

Kyurem: "I have an idea on how to counter Riser's healing ability, partner."

Grey (Thoughts): "Ok let's hear it, Kyurem."

Kyurem: "We can use Heal block."

Grey (Thoughts): "What's that, Kyurem?"

Kyurem: "It's a power that can prevent people from healing in certain ways, and you can already use it, thanks to your training with your girlfriend Yasaka and her sister Yukime."

Grey (Thoughts): "Amazing, we can use that as our advantage against Riser during the rating game tomorrow."

Me and Kyurem were laughing in my head at the fact that we found a way to counter Riser's healing ability, and then a blue magic circle appeared in my room and then Grayfia arrived from it.

Grayfia: "Good evening Grey, I hope that I didn't come here on such a short notice."

Grey: "It's alright Grayfia, I was just talking to Kyurem about a way to counter Riser's healing ability tomorrow during the rating game."

Grayfia: " I see. I would like to talk to you about my sister Sheele, Grey."

Grey: "Ok?"

Grayfia: "It seems that my sister Sheele is in love with you, I told Rias about it and Rias told me about your girlfriend Yasaka."

Grey: "That's right, but Yasaka agreed to share me with other girls just as long as she is the alpha of my harem."

Grayfia: *smiles* "I am pleased to hear that, Grey. I will see you tomorrow at the rating game."

Grey: "Of course."

Grayfia smiled and she opened up another magic circle and disappeared. Yasaka walks out of the bathroom with new clothes on and she sits next to me and smirks.

Yasaka: "It seems I have another girl to talk to about joining your harem."

Grey: "It seems that way, Yasaka."

Yasaka and I lay down on my bed and we cuddled into each other and then we both fell asleep.I think about the rating game against the burnt chicken (AK-Riser) and how I will beat him and free Yubelluna from him, and keep her safe.

Time Skip

We are all in ORC now, and Sheele is there, and I introduced her to my girlfriend Yasaka. I let Sheele and Yasaka get to know each other while we all wait for Grayfia, who is Sheele's sister, to arrive. Kiba is sharpening his sword, Koneko was sitting on the couch eating her sweets, Issei and Asia were talking to each other, Akeno was drinking her tea, Rias was sitting at her desk, and I was sitting next to Koneko on the couch when Grayfia appeared in a magic circle.

Grayfia: "Is everyone ready?"

Rias: "We are, Grayfia."

Grayfria: "Alright then, Sheele please take Yasaka and Kunou to the viewing area where Lord Sirzechs is."

Sheele: "Right big sister."

Sheele makes a magic circle and takes Yasaka and Kunou with her when she teleports away, and Grayfia takes Rias, me and the rest of Rias's peerage through her magic circle to a part of the underworld that looks exactly like Kuoh academy grounds, where the rating game will take place.