Chapter 5

Grey's Pov

It's been days since we rescued Asia and Mittelt, Asia is now a devil and she has moved in with me and Issei and she also goes to our school now along with Mittelt as well. I was spacing out a little while I was thinking about what I saw the other day that made me happy and sad.

Kyurem: "Is something bothering you, my dear partner?"

Grey (Thoughts): "I'm just thinking about what I saw the other day that made me happy, proud and sad."

Kyurem: "Is it about your best friend Sona getting a boyfriend?"

Grey (Thoughts): "Yeah, seeing Sona happy made me proud and happy, but it also made me sad. I just wished that I found love like she did."

Kyurem: "It's ok, partner, I'm sure you will find love soon enough."

Grey (Thoughts): "Thanks Kyurem, it means a lot."

Kyurem: "Your welcome."

Asia: "Hey Grey, are you ok?"

Grey: "I'm ok Asia. I was just talking to Kyurem."

Issei: "So where are the others anyways?"

As of right on que, the others arrive with smiles on their faces like they have won the lottery. Koneko sits on my lap and she starts eating her sweets.

Rias: "I'm glad that you three are here already. I have some good news for you three."

Issei: "What is the good news, president?"

Rias: "Your guys flyer days are over with."

Grey: "So that means we are being promoted now?"

Akeno: "That's right, you guys are being promoted. So that means that you guys won't be handing out flyers anymore."

Asia: "That's great."

Rias: "Actually, handing out the flyers is a familiars job."

Grey: "Familiars?"

Rias: "That's right, familiars are creatures you have like pets. Here is mine."

A small bat appeared and it transformed into a girl that kind of looks familiar. Issei and I were shocked to see her again.

Rias: "I take it that you guys met already?"

Issei: "That's the girl that gave me a flyer."

Grey: "Same."

Akeno: "Here is my familiar."

Akeno summoned little guys in her hands.

Issei: "It's an imp."

Koneko: "This is Shiro."

Koneko has a white cat jumping in her hands when it sees me and it's so cute.

Grey: "It's so adorable, Koneko."

Koneko: "Thanks."

Kiba: "Mine is awesome."

Issei: "I'm not interested."

I smack Issei on the head, making him groan in pain.

Grey: "Don't be such a dick Issei. Can you show us Kiba?"

Kiba nods and he summons a hawk that lands on his shoulder, it's so majestic.