Chapter 7

Grey's Pov

I am on the train with my familiar Snowy, on my way to Kyoko to find some Kitsunes to train me for 3 weeks. The train stopped at the Kyoto train station and I got out of my seat with Snowy and I grabbed my stuff and walked off of the train and I started searching for a Kitsune. I was also taking in the sights of Kyoto.

Grey: "This place is beautiful, it shouldn't be that hard to find a kitsune, right?"

Kyurem: "Well Kitsunes are known for hiding and tricking people, partner."

Grey (Thoughts): "That is true, Kyurem."

Kyurem: "But I am sure they will reveal themselves soon enough."

Grey (Thoughts): "If you say so Kyurem."

As me and Snowy were walking, I stopped in my tracks when I sensed a strong aura and another aura. Me and Snowy ran in the direction of the two aura's and my face became a deep red when I saw a beautiful woman with long blonde hair, blonde fox ears, and blonde nine-tailed fox tails with white tips, I blush deeply and I saw a little girl who looked just like the woman, and I realized that the little kitsune girl was badly hurt by those devil men. The devil men were about to attack them both again, but I interfered by activating my ice gauntlet and I protected the woman and the knocked unconscious girl from the devils by defeating the devils making them retreat. The woman walks to me and I blush more.

???: "Thank you for protecting me and my unconscious daughter

???: "Thank you for protecting me and my unconscious daughter."

Grey: *blushes more* "Um, your welcome, my name is Grey Hyoudou, I'm a devil, I'm a pawn of Rias Gremory, and I am also the ice dragon emperor."

Yasaka: *giggles, and blushes* "My name is Yasaka and I am the leader of the Yokai in Kyoto."

Grey: "Yasaka is a beautiful name for a Kitsune like you."

Yasaka blushes a lot at my compliment, and she hides her face in her hands, I laugh at her embarrassment, Yasaka smiles. Yasaka's daughter wakes up and she sees me and she growls at me and she gets in between me and Yasaka trying to protect Yasaka from me.

???: "Don't you dare touch my mother."

Yasaka: "Kunou stop, now."

Kunou: "But mother."

Yasaka: "No buts, and Grey saved us from those 2 stray devils, and um he is important to me now."

Kunou: "Alright, mother."

Yasaka's daughter Kunou looks at me and bows as she speaks.

Kunou: "Please forgive me."

"