Chapter 3

Grey's Pov

I woke up because of the sunlight shining in through my bedroom window and into my eyes. I sat up in my bed and I looked at my alarm and realized that it was still early in the morning, so I stretched and I worked out a little. After working out I took a shower and I put on my school uniform and I went to Issei's room.

Grey: "Issei are you awake in there?"

Issei: "........."

Grey: "I'm coming in, bro."

I walked into his room to see Kalawarner and Issei kissing on Issei's bed, and I smirked at the sight. Issei and Kalawarner broke the kiss when they heard me enter the room, Kalawarner blushed a lot and she covered her face with her hands.

Issei: "Bro, it's not what it looks like, I swear."

Grey: "I'm ok with it. I'm proud of you. So is Kalawarner going to be the alpha of your harem?"

Kalawarner: "Yes I am going to be the alpha of his harem."

Issei blushes at her words and he nods in agreement.

Grey: "Ok then, let's get breakfast and go to school bro."

Issei nods, I leave the room so he can get dressed, I go downstairs to get breakfast. Moments later Kalawarner and Issei come downstairs to eat breakfast with us as well. Then me and Issei left the house and we started walking to school. As we were walking Kalawarner came to us and clinged to Issei's arm, she told us that Rias got her and Rayner enrolled in Kuoh academy. I see a few of the boy students glare at us because Kalawarner, who is the hottest girl around us right now, is clinging to Issei's arm.

Boy 1: "How the hell did he get that hot girl?"

Boy 2: "He is a lucky bastard."

I glared at them and they flinched because of the killer intent I am giving out.

Grey: "If you have a problem with my brother then come and talk to me."

They both just ran inside of the school like girls on heels.

Grey (Thoughts): "Even though he is a pervert and I am his adopted brother, he is still my brother. I will do anything to protect him."

Kyurem: "That's the correct thing to do, partner. Great bonds make us stronger."

Grey (Thoughts): Alright, and thanks for the training last night. It helped me master the demonic power within me."

Kyurem: "Your welcome partner. We better get to class or we will be late."

Grey (Thoughts): "Right."

I went inside of the school and I went straight to my classroom. I saw Issei already in class talking to his friends. I went to my seat next to the window and I waited for the teacher to arrive.

Issei: "Where were you, bro? I looked behind me and you were gone."

Grey: "I went to the bathroom to do my business, Issei."

Issei went back to his desk and sat down and the bell rang signaling that class was starting, right as the teacher walked in and started class.

Time Skip

After class, me and Issei were in the ORC club room with Raynare, Kalawarner, Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Kiba. Then Rias and Akeno walked in to inform everyone about something.

Rias: "I'm glad that everyone is here because we have a stray devil to take care of."

Grey: "Cool, you can now use your sacred gear, Issei."