chapter 7 - The outcome

Maris Pov

I sat inside of the car and looked out the tinted windows. I was scared, beyond scared. I can't believe Alya. I thought she was my friend, but I understand her point as well. She listened to her boyfriend. Which is something I would do as well. I looked at the house and saw no lights on.  I grew scared for Harley. I know Shes a bad ass and can handle her own, but I was still scared for her. Elena as well. I saw a figure walk by the car and it was Nino. He started to speak, and I listened very carefully to his words. 

"What's going on luka?"

I heard lukas name and grew scared, was he going to come outside?

"I'm standing outside. Can you and Alya come out here so we can go watch a movie."

I saw Nino click off the call and looked at the car. I ducked my head down low into the seat. He began walking around the vehicle. I started tearing up. If I made one wrong move everything would change. 

"Damn this is a nice ass car."

I almost giggled. Nino was always a bright person. He never liked danger and always kept his guard up. But part of me felt otherwise. The other day when the mansion went undercover, I heard the joker say Nino. Was this the Nino he was talking about?

I saw Luka and Alya walk outside. I peeked my head up a little bit to see what would happen. 

"Hey you guys."

Luka gave him a fist bump and alya kissed his cheek. 

"What were you doing here luka?"

"Alya said Mari was here."

"No way, is she still here?"

"no, but Elena and some girl named Harley were here."

"I know Elena, that's your best friend Alya."

Alya laughed nervously. 

"what's going on Alya?"

"Nothing, we were talking about Mari with each other, but Mari left early, she had to go home I guess."

Nino raised his eyebrows. "But where is here new home?"

Alya shrugged. Nino nodded and looked at luka. "You still miss her?"

Luka began to cry. But I knew when his tears were faked. "You have no idea man., I just wish I could find her and bring her back to me, i was planning on proposing to her, but she just left.'

I couldn't believe my ears. What the hell was going on. Why was Nino friends with luka. How can Nino not see through his lies. I started to cry. My whole world is crashing down. I just want to be with my parents and most importantly, I want see cat noir again. 

I heard Alya speak up and look at the car. 

"Whose car is this?"

Nino looked back and looked back at Alya. 

"Probably the Harley girl inside, right?" Nino said sturn. 

Alya shrugged and looked at luka. "Let's go see that movie." 

Luka nodded. 

"I'll beat you guys there, we are driving separate right?" Alya said. 

Nino nodded. 

Alya waved at them, and I saw her get into her car and drive away. I looked back over at luka and Nino and saw luka looking at the car. 

"no one is inside, right?" Luka said curious. 

Nino shook his head. "Nah man, I already looked. It is a nice car."

Luka nodded and looked back at Nino. "I'll see you at the movies?" Nino nodded and fist bumped him. Luka walked off to his car and drove away. I looked back at Nino, and he stared at the car again. I ducked my head down lower and tried to have Nino not spot me.