Chapter 12 - cat noir or adrien?

Harleys pov.

As soon as I parked the car, I looked at Marinette and saw her taking off her blind fold and getting out of the car. I looked at the steps and saw cat noir standing by the steps waiting for us to get into the house. I looked at Marinette and saw her smiling at cat noir. 

I walked up to Mari and helped her gab her books. "Mari, go do your homework and then I will come get you at two-fifty for the meeting."

Mari nodded and walked into the house but stopped and looked at cat noir. 

"Good afternoon cat noir."

"Afternoon miss Marinette."

Marinette walked inside the house and as soon as her figure disappeared i walked up to cat noir. 

"We need to talk."

"yes, miss Quinn."

"Marinette is falling for you and that needs to end quickly."

"Miss Quinn, I am not trying to persuade her at all."

"I could say otherwise, Adrien."

"Miss Quinn, she doesn't know that I'm Adrien and at school not cat noir. I assure you."

I furrowed my eyebrows at him. 

"You better get her to fall for you as Adrien only. Or even nothing at all."

"Yes, miss Quinn."

"If nothing changes in the next week, then I will be telling the joker. And he will kill you."

"Yes, miss Quinn."

I walked inside and went upstairs to Marinettes room. She was on her bed doing her homework. She looked up and smiled. "Hey Harles."

"Hi honey!"

"You are missing your man huh?" Marinette said with a small giggle.

"Omg, yes I am missing him, but I have to wait till four to see him and get alone time."

Marinette giggled. "The Caroline shit isn't getting to you right?"

I shook my head no. Marinette smiled and went back to her homework. 

"So, Mari, what would you do if Adrien asked you on a date?"

Marinette blushed, "I wouldn't be opposed. But cat noir is so sweet."

I was curious. "How is he sweet?"

Marinette covered her face and spoke into her pillow.

"He is always saying I'm beautiful and he will protect me from anything."

I scoffed. I'm going to kill him myself. "Marinette. that's his job to protect you, that's why he's saying that."

Marinette frowned. I had to say something to get her to get over him. 

If I say he's married, then she will leave him alone and go for just Adrien then everything will be okay. But she will still figure it out one day and maybe that day it will be so long together that the joker will be okay with it. 

"He is married honey."

Marinette gasped. "Oh, well I guess that ship is sold."

I rubbed her back and she sulked. 

"It's okay honey."

I checked my phone to see a text from joker asking where I am. I looked at Marinette and she was slightly tearing up. 

"Mari, you're going to be okay I promise, Adrien got you now!"

Marinette smiled and went back to her homework right after. I left the room and walked into me and joker's room. I saw joker sitting on the bed in only his dark black jeans. I smirked and walked up to him. He grabbed me by the waist and made me sit on his lap.