Chapter ten - Luka

After Adrien and Nino left, I sat on the couch. Marinette is going to regret doing this to me. I will find her and she one, will be mine again and two will be beaten for putting me through this pain. 

I love Marinette I do. But she brings out this side of me that makes me go insane. Every time I see her, I want to beat her. I want her to feel the pain. I want her to understand what she puts me through and what goes on in my mind. I'm shocked she even had the strength to do this. She will be sorry.  

I looked over on the floor and saw my shattered phone. I shook my head and went to my phone and grabbed the sim card out of it. I guess i have to make a trip to the phone store. Again. 

I walked into my room where a picture of me and Marinette were sitting on our headboard to our bed. I picked it up and it was a picture of us sitting in our living room with ice on her cheek and me kissing the spot of ice cream. I picked up the picture and felt a tear roll down my cheek. I rubbed my face very fast and gripped the picture. I threw the picture across the room and watched it shatter against the wall.  

I walked back into the living room and sat on the couch and looked towards our big patio window. I walked up to the window and walked onto the patio. I looked Infront of me and saw a beautiful view of the Eiffel tower. I looked below and saw couples walking hand in hand across the park and laughing. 

That use to be me and Marinette. She broke my heart and my mind. Who am I supposed to beat now? 

I heard my name being called and I looked around and saw Alya, Marinettes best friend on her patio to the left of mine. 

"Hey Luka!"

I waved and looked away. I kept my mind focused on the couples until I heard the doorbell rang.

I walked over to the front door and opened it to see Alya. 

"What's up?"

"Can I come in?"

I nodded and opened the door more so she could walk in. 

She looked around and gasped. 

I shut the door and looked at her.

"What happened here?"

I shook my head and walked to the kitchen and grab a bottle of vodka and began to drank from the bottle. 

"Marinette left me and i got anger because she broke my heart."

Alya looked at me shocked. "Why would she leave you?"

"I don't know...I treated her like a queen, and she just got up and left."

Alya came over to me and hugged me. She pulled away and looked at me. 

"Don't worry I will talk to her and fix this. Yall were soulmates."

I looked at Alya closely. She was looking really sexy. It was definitely the vodka talking but I leaned in and kissed her. She kissed me back hard and rough. She out her hands in my hair and I kissed her back even harder. I pulled back from the kiss and looked at her. She let go of me and backed up. 

"IIII...MMM...SOOO...SORRRYYY."

I laughed, "what are you talking about... don't stop. Lets keep going."

She looked at me shocked. 

I put the vodka down on the counter and walked towards her." Wait here."

I walked into my room and set my camera up behind the dresser so she wouldn't see it. Recording her will be my blackmail to her helping me get Marinette. I know that Marinette will tell her and If I have nothing on her she will call the police.