chapter 11 - first day of school.

Adriens pov

After The joker had some of the bodyguards and myself move everything into my new room, the joker came up to me. 

"You are to protect her. Tomorrow is her first day of school. Make sure her day is amazing, because if it's not then Harley will yell at me and then I get no pussy."

I wanted to laugh so bad. I did anyway. 

"Yes boss."

The joker laughed back at me. He walked out of the room, and I looked around my new room. I'm right next to Marinette. This is going to be very hard to keep a professional setting. Now I have to see her at school tomorrow. She won't know it's me, but she will. She knows my code name, but everyone knows not to say it. Everyone calls me at Adrien at school because I'm part of the joker's crew and no one is supposed to know my identity. I have a different phone number for school. Same phone but different number for outsiders of the mansion. 

I opened the door to Marinette's room and walked in quietly. I walked over to her bed and looked at her. She was wearing a lace tank top, and her hair was down, and her mouth was slightly parted, and she had the cutest little snore. I watched her for a good minute. She was beautiful. 

I put my hand on her cheek and whispered to her. "You are safe now Marinette."

I walked out of her room and back into mine. I got into bed and thought about school. Learning more about Marinette in my different form. 

Marinettes pov.

I heard my alarm blaring at seven-thirty am. I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I went to the curtains and saw nothing. The joker has every window covered with wood on the inside. Can't see out and can't see through. 

I got out of bed and walked into my closet and looked through my clothes to pick an outstanding outfit and make a great first impression for my first day. 

I finally picked out a tight pink long sleeve shirt and white skinny jeans with black wedges. I went to my mirror and put light makeup on and my hair down and curly. 

I went over to my tiny storage closet in my room and grabbed my green bookbag. 

I heard a knock at my door and saw Harley barged in.  

Harley loved to dress to impress. She had on a black tight dress with pink, blue platform sneakers. Her hair was in a braid, and she had light blue and pink makeup on with her tattoos showing heavily. The joker always made sure her tattoos were showing because he wanted everyone to know he was hers. 

"Hiya darlin."

I waved and she gasped. 

"Mari! those curves!"

I laughed. 

"Alright ready for school?"

I nodded and followed Harley to the basement where the joker was waiting for her. 

"God damn baby, you look sexy and beautiful at the same time." The joker said flirty.

Harley ran up to him and jumped into his arms. They started sucking each other's faces off and moaning at the same time.  

I smiled and stood at the car waiting. Harley pulled away and looked at me. 

"Sorry Mari, let's get going."

Harley walked over to me and put my blind fold on my eyes.

The joker walked up and gave Harley another kiss.