Chapter 1

Here I am aboard a plane heading for England let me introduce myself I'm Alexa I'm 18 have rose gold blonde hair and blue eyes. I currently live in Italy in my huge house, since my parents past away its just been me. My mother was a successful author and my father was a lawyer so it was fair to say we were never short of money.However I was not one of those crazy spoilt brats. Anyway back to the flight.  I never have enjoyed flying  but this time I was more afraid than ever. I'm travelling alone back to England to visit my childhood best friend Zoe , she has invited me to stay for a while as  I both my parents have recently been killed in a horrific car crash.Zoe has been very supportive during this dark time in my life.I'm not sure I would be able to get through it without her support the past months. 

The sudden sound of the pilots voice makes me jump from my seat. I was obviously in such deep thought that the time had flew by and we were about to land at Heathrow."Ladies an Gentleman we are about to land at London Heathrow were the local time is 9:00am" My body filled with excitement at the fought of seeing Zoe again in person after three long years. 

Once off the plane i text Zoe to tell her  my plane has landed as she is picking me up from the airport. My phone Buzzes almost immediately " Cann't wait to give my little sister a hug , see you soon x "

After collecting my luggage i start to exit the airport and there stands my best friend her long brown hair flowing down her back she wore a short floaty dress that complemented her dainty figure she looks as beautiful as ever. It's a shame the same couldn't be said about me I am wearing black leggings and a over sized jumper. My dusty blonde hair is swept up into a high messy bun. i'm also wearing very little make up.

I run towards Zoe my face plastered with a smile, it strange that even though I have lost both my parents i have the ability to happy this makes me feel guilty . But the thought is soon pushed out of my head as me and Zoe make our way into a taxi to take us to a hotel we were both staying in in London.

Whilst in the taxi Zoe attempts to talk about the death of my parents however I told her I didn't want to talk about it she seemed pretty understanding and quickly changed the conversation.I felt rude for shooting her down so quickly but while i was here i just wanted to forget everything that has happened at home.

"So Is they a boy in your life Alexa?" she asks wiggling her eyebrows

I let out a little giggle at how childish she looks and shake my head.

"I don't understand why you have never had a boyfriend your beautiful Alexa"

"I guess I'm just not confident enough to approach boys"

We carry on chatting and catching up on each others lives in our short taxi ride to our hotel.

As we enter our modern looking hotel room both me and Zoe kick off our shoes and jump on our beds. It was clear how much we had missed been in each others company.