Chapter 9

The next morning I wake up before Zoe and decide to take my revenge. I creep over to her bed , climb on to it and then start to leap up and down shouting at her to get up.

“Oh my god Alexa it’s way to early” Zoe grumbles.

“Revenge is sweet” I laugh.

Once dressed in a coral colored dress cream studded cardigan , blonde heels and mums locket I then make a start on my hair. I tie it into a fish tail plait. I have just enough time to put on a little bit of make up before they is a knock at the door.

I walk over and open the door and greet the twins.

“Hi Thanks for letting me spend the day with you.” 

“Thanks for letting us spend the day with you.” Finn reply’s.

“Bye Zoe ,I’ll see you later” I shout as I leave our hotel room.

” So how about a trip on the London eye ?” Jack suggest.

” Sounds great.” 

I jump into the back of Jacks mini. Whilst there I think of how much my life had changed last week, I had very little experience just talking to boys now here I am sat in the back of a car on my way to the London eye with two of the most attractive boys I have ever laid my eyes on.

My phone ringing interrupts my thoughts. The caller Id tells me its Rosa.

“Excuse me” I say to Jack and Finn.

I start to speak Italian to Rosa and Finn who is not driving turns and looks at me in amazement. I smile at him and carry on talking to Rosa. She’s calling to see why I had to hang up so suddenly last night I fill her in on my life then put the phone down.

“show off” Jack teases looking at me through the mirror in the car.

I back look into the mirror sticking my tongue out.

We spend the rest of the car journey singing or should I say screeching along to songs on the radio.

After a short walk in the windy weather, we make it to the London eye. The line moves pretty quickly and before I know it we are in our pod.

I walk over to the glass to look at the breath taking view.I smile as I look at my favorite city with both Jack and Finn at both my sides. 

“Beautiful isn’t it?” Finn says studying my face.

I nod at him still grinning.

“Ok you two get in the shot” Jack say fiddling around with his phone.

We all bunch together and Jack takes the picture of us with the city as our backdrop.

“Perfect” Jack says examining the picture.

“Ok my turn” Finn says holding his phone.

“what is it with you two and cameras?” I ask.

” I need to show twitter how much of a good time we are all having together.” Finn says defending himself.

” now smile for the camera” He adds.

Jack and Finn put there hand round each side of my waist , Finn holds the phone out in front of us as we all smile.

“Done” He says.

A short while after my phone buzzes in my bag. I get it out to check it to see that Finn and Jack  have tagged me in there posts on twitter. 

Jacks reads “Hanging with these two cheeky people” and Finn reads “Just chillin on the London eye with these two”. I look at both of the pictures and surprisingly I really like them.

” wait how did you both find me on twitter ?” I question them both.

They both just wink at me.

“stalkers”

“So how about you give us your phone number so we can do this again?” Jack suggest.

After swapping numbers my phone rings again. Its Zoe.

“Hi Zoe”

“Hi me and Alfie have just come out of our meeting tell Jack and Finn that we will meet you all in wagamamas.”

“ok see you soon.”

” Bye Alexa”

I hang up the phone and tun to Jack and Finn and tell them “Zoe said her and Alfie have just finished in there meeting and are on there way to Wagamamas.”

“ok then lets start making our way there to then” Jack says.

It’s only a short walk but because of the cold it makes the journey feel alot longer. This was the only downside to London and made me miss home.

Finally we reach the restaurant and are greeted by Alfie and Zoe. We hug each other and say our hellos then take our seats.

“Try not to spill your drink on me his time” Alfie warns me sarcastically.

“I’m sorry about that” 

“Stop apologizing it was a accident” Alfie reply’s.

Even if he does forgive me it’s still not a great first impression to leave on some one is it?

“I’m going to stay in Italy and meet one direction” Zoe blurts out at a great speed.

All the boys look at her in a mixture of confusion and shock.

“WHAT?” They all say completely synchronized it was like they had rehearsed it.

“I’m Dancing for one direction for one of there shows in Italy and I said Zoe could stay with me and come back stage and meet them” I explain to them all.

“Oh my god your so lucky” 

“I’m so jealous” All of the boys comment.

“I didn’t think you would like one direction , but you are all welcome to come if you want to ” I say.

“Are you sure you have enough room ?” Jack asks.

“Sure my house is big enough.” I answer.

“We going to Italy” Alfie screams so the whole of the restaurant  We receive glares from everyone in the restaurant and then we all just burst in to hysterics. I’m so happy they all want to stay with me.