Chapter 3

Once back in our hotel room Zoe has decided to take a shower so i sit on my bed on my laptop talking to one of my very few friends in Italy, Rosa. I found it hard to make friends there as when we first moved i went to a all girls private school and a lot of the girls were very snobby. Not many people wanted to be friends with the new girl from England. Any way i was telling Rosa about my first day back in England and my encounter on the tube when Zoe's phone starts ringing.

"can you answer that for me Alexa?" she shouts from the shower.

"yeh sure"

I make my way to Zoe's phone and see the caller ID it was Alfie 

Ok stay cool Alexa just breath.

"Hi it's Alexa , Zoe's just in shower."

" oh hi Alexa I was just ringing to ask if you and Zoe wanted to come and grab something to eat with me Jack , Finn and a couple of other people later on?"

" erm yes that sounds great I'll tell Zoe to ring you back when she gets out of the shower, see you later"

"yeh, see you later."

"Who was on the phone?" Zoe steps out of the bathroom wearing jogging bottoms, a vest top and a towel wrapped around her head.

 " It was Alfie i told him you would call him back"

Zoe rings back Alfie confirming that we would go out to dinner with them and hung up.