Chapter 7

I wake up to Zoe  jumping on my bed. It can’t be morning yet, can it?

” wake up sleepy head” she screams still jumping on my bed.

I grumble in response.

” Come on today were going to madame tussauds” she says finally getting off my bed.

Although we both lived in England we never got to do the typical tourist things in London so know we are determined to do them together.

I slowly make my way out of my bed and towards my suitcase. I dig out some disco pants and a emerald green blouse.(x)

” I’ll just have a quick shower.” I tell Zoe.

“okay don’t take too long though.”

whilst I the shower I think about Alfie and what I said to him last night, I’m so glad he can’t speak Italian. Why can’t I get that boy off my mind? I’ve known him for not even a day yet his still occupies my thoughts.

” Are you done yet ?” Zoe shouts from outside the bathroom.

“Yeah one second”

I hurry my self out of the shower and dry myself as fast as possible , throwing on my clothes that I had dumped on the floor. I wrap my hair in a tower and burst out off the bathroom. 

“ta-dahhhh”  I say waving my hands in the air.

” It’s about time.” Zoe moans.

” well sorry madame” I say my voice full of sarcasm.

After breakfast we make  our way to tussaudes.

“so who are you most excited to be “meeting”” I joke.

” one direction obviously”

” Actually now we are on the subject , I have been offered a dancing job for one direction.” Zoe interrupts me squealing.

“It means I have to cut short my stay by a week , But I explained my situation and my boss said you can come see the show , come back stage with me and maybe meet one direction. I mean that’s if you want to?”

” Wait, Really?” Zoe says in total shock.

I nod back at her.

Zoe stares at me dumbfounded.Then gives me a huge bear hug.

“My best friend is amazing” she bellows.

“I’ll take that as a yes then.”

I loved visiting madame tussaudes with Zoe, we posed for pictures next to some of the wax sculptures.Zoe went crazy when she saw the wax one direction taking a picture and immediately uploading it to twitter to show all of her followers. If she went that wild over the wax one direction what was she going to be like if she meets the real one.