Chapter 4

Right we have a hour and a half to get ready lets make ourselves look PRETTY” She screams filled with excitement. 

I have time to take a quick shower. When i get out Zoe has one of her bright ideas  ” Hows about we film a get ready with us video for my channel?”

I shrug my shoulders at her I’m not very photogenic and felt very self conscious when been filmed which is odd as  back home my job is a professional dancer so I’m used to been in front of an audience. 

“oh come on it’ll be fun” Zoe said trying to convince me.

“fine” I sigh. 

I unzip my overflowing suitcase and pull out a cream laced skater dress and a mint green blazer. I hold up my out fit for Zoe’s approval.

“Perfect.” she then goes on to set up her camera and places her huge collection of make up on the table.

She pats the the seat next to her in front of the camera. I sit my self down as Zoe introduces the video.

“Hi guys so today I’m going to me doing a get ready with me video with a special guest.This is Alexa” 

I smile and wave at the camera.

First Zoe does her make up talking through what she is using to the camera.Now it’s my turn.Zoe does my make up she gives me small winged eye liner with neutral eye shadow. She adds a subtle colored blush and coral lipstick.I look in the mirror and I’m truly amazed at how good Zoe has made me look.

“wow! your a make up wizard” I say in total shock. Zoe giggles at my comment. 

Next we did our hair Zoe straightened hers while I put by long hair into waves. My hair was one of the very few things i liked about myself as it flowed down by back and landed at the top of my stomach.

“Now its time to put on our outfits” Zoe announces to the camera.

I put on my white lacy dress, mint blazer , my blonde leather high heels a ring my parents bought me for my 16th birthday that went perfectly with my outfit. It was a mint colored stone surrounded my diamonds on a yellow gold frame. I am also wearing my mothers locket.

Zoe is wearing a deep blue dress , white high heel boots ,a white cardigan and a owl necklace.

We then film our outfits explaining were we got everything from and then we are ready to go.