1.Kanha! Batao!

I had to figure out a plan. I couldn't just leave him there, but I couldn't take him home either. What would I do. To top it all off, AJ had still not picked up my phone. I went to his house and was very clearly informed by the guards that they had gone for a vacation. He never went anywhere without telling me and now he's on vacation? Let him come back.

So, I sat outside the hospital, dozing off. My sister, Saudamini Or Mini had called. I had to tell her that AJ bhaiya was upto some mischief and I'd be late. Dada and Dadi had slept, so I could just sneak in.

Apparently, sleep makes you see things, because as I was peacefully dreaming about sitting in a lab with my safety goggles, I could spot through the corner of my eye, someone who wore yellow dhotis.

" Ugh great. One ancient wasn't enough that I have another in my dreams.... "

" But the one you're talking to now does understand english and hindi Kumari. " He said smirking.

" Oh yes of course. I'm a kumari. Now you'll say you're Kanha. Go ahead. Say it. " Exasperation was evident on my face and if you can't see it, then you're blind.

" I'm Kanha. " He said innocently.

" Sure.. Wait you're serious. You -OH MY GOD! "

" While I have many names, I'd like it if we stick to Kanha Sakhi. 'God' is a very general term. "

" No! No. You can't just say that. Alright. Here goes. Pranam Shree Krishn. I am Sagarika. " I said, bowing my head in reverence. After all, if I need answers, I need to respect him. He is Narayan. So many Geeta Shloks and I was still struck by his beauty. Our words don't do him justice. He's what you want him to be. Pitambar Dhoti, the morpankh on his head of curly black hair, shyam face with big, beautiful lotus eyes, intoxicating eyes. The golden baansuri on his waist with which he could woo the entire world. He was exactly that. Beautiful. His smile was like the warmth of a thousand suns, making me feel at home.

" Sakhi. I just said. We're friends. You need not bow down to me. " He said, raising me up.

" Hmm. Alright. I have questions. You're my friend. I need answers. Where is my friend AJ? " I said, huffing. I know he's narayan. But I had enough with everyone just creating ruckus in my life today.

" Ahh. I can't tell you that. Not yet. Ask me anything else. " He answered, cryptic.

" You can't tell me where my friend is? I am worried. I gave an exam yesterday, this is what I face? Fine. Fine. Alright. Next question. Is he really Yudhishthir. From the earlier times? The one from mahabharat? The war he won? "

"Yes."

" Wha -what. Bu-but how? Einstein's theory has sort of disapproved time travel. It's not physically possible. "

" Oh yes. It's not 'physically' possible. But it is magically possible isn't it? "

" Oh no. Oh no no no no. You mean. He's Yudhishthir. The one from mahabharat. Hey narayan. Help? "

" I'm right here, how can I help? " he said cheekily.

" But why me. Why my house. Why does my friend look exactly like him? "

" You'll realise this when the time comes. As of now, I bless him, he will be able to speak your tongue. Hindi and English. Don't worry. " He said, disappearing in a cloud of blue smoke. Talk about dramatic exits, one which I aimed to have, atleast in my dreams.

" But atleast tell me what I should do! Krishn! Kanha!
Batao? " I screamed, when I was jolted awake. My head had hit the vending machine.

The doctor I met earlier approached me and said, " You may take your friend home. He'll be fine. "