chapter -20

(BARCODE POV)
.
.
.
It's been few days since i left the hospital. Mom , dad , creamy and arun came in the hospital after that day. I was really scared. But thankfully arun didn't tell them anything. They were feeling really guilty but at least i convenienced them .

But arun wasn't talking to me. Even though it's been few days and he comes to our house every day to take care of me but still he doesn't talk to me.

Other from the cast , came to the house to see me. Except him. "does he even care about my living?", i asked myself. But there was no answer.

He didn't even call me once.

I was lost in my thoughts when suddenly someone knocked on the door. I looked at the person coming in.

"Are you really not going to talk to me ?", i asked.

"....."

"Why you're even angry at me ?? I should be the one angry at you. You left me alone and now you're sulking like a child", i said. I wanted to hear him say something. Even if he yelled at me.

He came close to me and gave me the medicine and a glass of water.

"I'm not taking the medication until you talk to me ", i said.

He looked at me. His eyes were blank. There was no emotion. It felt like every emotion inside him has been dried up.

"I'm seriously not...", i tried to say when he cut my words.

"You seriously want me to say something??", he asked me .

I nodded. At least after so many days he finally spoke to me.

"Then listen, I didn't want  to leave you. At least not like this. But your obsession and love for that bastard made me leave", he said.

I was looking at him , trying to understand what he was saying.

"Did you read the letter i gave you? You didn't. Cause if you did , you wouldn't have said that you gave him your consent. " Arun said.

"What do you mean?", i asked him. A kind of terror was building inside me. I knew the thing I'm asking for might ruin everything that has left to ruin but still i wanted to know.

"What i mean", he said mockingly. " Don't you want to know why i hate jeff this much?"He asked me.

I was completely silent. I didn't know, if i wanted the answer or not.

"His ex, Gameplay Garnpaphon Laolerkiat . You know him Right ?? ", he asked.

I nodded. He was the old porchay and jeff's past partner. " but what arun has to do with him ?"

"He was a friend of my brother. I've known him since my born. He was alway there for me and my brother and my brother loved him so much that he could die for him. But..", arun paused for a second.

"Phi was always interested in acting and modeling. But he also wanted to pursue his career as a chef. He was really focused on his career until he met your jeff Satur. ", he said.

I was really confused. I had a lot of question but first i wanted to hear him out.

"When he first got the call for the series, he was really excited. We celebrated with him too. But after he started going out with him , my brother started noticing changes in him. The once free game was slowly becoming silent. Phi started worrying. But whenever he asked him anything. He would avoid it until one day when phi saw some marks on him. "

"When he asked him about those marks , he didn't answer. He started avoiding phi after that. I couldn't see my brother being so miserable so i thought maybe if i visit him on the set , I'll get some clue which can help phi to get some information but what i encountered that day was far from my imagination. " He said.

Those eyes, where i couldn't find any emotions few minutes ago was filled with tears. I always knew, the topic of his brother was always sensitive so i never asked him anything. But their relation with phi game was something new for me.

"That bustard isn't a human. He is a devil. He is the worst. I regret every moment now. If... Only if i killed him that day , my brother would be here and you wouldn't have to face it. ", he said trying to control his anger and tears.

I hold his hand.

"You have nothing to regret arun. You didn't do anything. Whatever happened , wasn't your fault. ", i said holding his hand tightly.

"Please.. please , code. I'm begging you. I can't see you like this way anymore. I don't even want to imagine, what might happen to you. So please, back off. Leave the show. You have a bright future. You will get a better role. But please don't get close to him. " , he said wrapping me in his hug.

I kept silent for a minute. Even though i could imagine, what might happened with phi game but there was no reason for me to hate arun. "So why did he asked me not to hate him ? "