CHAPTER -2

(NOTE -THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS PAST MEMORIES OF THE COUPLE)

PAST SCENARIO (RITIK'S POV)

It was a summer day and we were having a schedule of Chemistry class.
Literally telling I never liked that chemistry teacher of mine because she used to seperate me and Kriti in every class.

The teacher came in the class and told us that she would pair students as per their enrollment numbers . So me and Kriti once again seperated and after that I was paired up with 'Sunaina Dhurve'( The wannabe Shanaya of our class)..

She was the daughter of the school's trustee; she was a pain in the a** .
Just wanted everything done in her way. She thought she could get anything just by crying or could get a person by force. The whole class knew the fact she had a big fat crush on me but I didn't gave a damn about that fact.

She used to bully Kriti for belonging to middle class family and made fun of her financial status.

Kriti was an ambivert never talked much but she was comfortable enough to share her concerns with me, it gave me a feeling that I made her feel secure.

She never answered back to Sunaina or her words, she made it look like she was not affected be her words but if only one can peek in her mind only to know how much actually her bitter words fucked her brain. She just acted like an ambivert behaviour around the people she felt comfortable enough.

Talking about my crush on her it was obvious to others but she never got the hints right.

KRITI'S POV -

"Sunaina, how many times do I have to say that You can't do everything depending on your liking and comfort..
There are other students too who should be given a chance to perform the practical, this laboratory belongs to everyone as everyone paid for being here not only you."

It was a tiring day in school and the main reason was the wannabe diva inspired by "Shanaya from SOTY".
I never hated anyone so much as much I hated this girl, being the daughter of trustee she thinks everyone will bow in front of her . She has got guts to pull of the patience limit of everything and everytime.

This girl standing right in front of me gives me a bombastic side eye look and being a bitch she is; she always succeeds to get on my nerves. I never back answered to her rants about me but today she crossed her limits and my patience gave up on her attitude.

Other students were frustrated by her but won't complain to anyone as they feared of getting suspended from school.

I just relaxed after coming back from the torture complex aka SCHOOL!!
As the next day was going to be a half day so I thought to complete my remaining homework so I can just sleep off after coming back tomorrow..

NEXT DAY(SATURDAY)-

Nothing gave me more pleasure than to know that I will be out from the class an hour before usual as the last period will be free and the substitute teacher will be engaging in a meeting with the staff.

As I reached in the classroom I heard someone call my name; it was Sunaina.
She came and stood in front of me to take a look for good 2 minutes with her two minions standing behind her .

Then she said "I never thought that you being a middle class girl would ever stoop so low for being a s**t to someone.
I thought your character was clean but you are a wh**e."

And I thought " Isko ye sab kisne keh diya ye baat toh ispe apply hoti hai. Ye aaina dekhke aai hai kya abhi abhi?"

I said to her "Who said all this nonsense things to you , have you hitted your head somewhere or what? And btw I don't have time for your crap I have things to do unlike you just applying makeup all day wanting to look like Barbie but actually looks like the Anabelle from the movie "Conjuring" !!
Her minions laughed at my statement and she gave a sharp glare to them.