CHAPTER -5

(P.S. IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND DON'T MAKE NEGATIVE COMMENTS
+ This chapter will be a little long and no updates till 2nd March)

AUTHOR'S POV-
As Ritik and Shourya left from their room. Shubhi's phone ringed showing it was her mother's VC. She attended the call while taking Kriti in frame, they both greeted her and Shubhi started chit chatting with her mother as Kriti left to cleanup the kitchen mess. Just as she was going to cut the call there was a knock on the door as Kriti was now free she opened the door revealing Shourya.

KRITI'S POV-

As I opened the door revealing Shourya I asked him "Why are you here, what happened?"
He didn't said anything to me but I followed his gaze and it stopped on Shubhi. And I got grip on the main motive of him coming back here .
He wanted a friendly goodbye hug from her before this lover boy goes to breath in deep slumber👀.
And I signed him to wait at the doorstep as she was still on VC with aunty.

I came in the living room and cleared my throat , "AHEMNN, umm.. ig someone wants to see at this pretty face of yours for one last time before drowning in your dreams🤭."
Shubhi looked at me puzzled and aunty from the other side screamed in a surprised tone," Ooohhh! Beta kisko date kr rhi hai? Mujhe nhi bataya🤨
Abhi hai na wahan frame mei lo usko bhi  VC mai dekhu kon hai woh daringbazz jo apni zindagi barbad krna chahta hai iske sath ."

(Ooohhh! Child who is she dating? She never told me anything 🤨He is present there take him in the VC I also wanna see who is this brave man who chose to destroy himself with her)"

Shubhi was embarassed to the core after listening to her mother's dialogue.
I invited Shourya to come inside and have some talk with aunty and also he can be close to shubhi (ifykyk).
Shourya came inside and greeted her and they both just had some talk and now it was time to cut the call.
After disconnecting Shubhi turned to Shourya and asked," What do you need at this hour?"
Shourya said, " Nothing just wanted to see you one last time to conclude my whole day."

(Author is sobbing guys inn lovebirds ke beech mei Kriti ke sath Us bro US karti hui mai😭😭)

Awwwwww it's soo good to see that someone else other than me is caring to say goodnight to her, Idk if Ritik wants to do the same or not...
My single soul is left out between these soon to be love birds😭.

After a while I said something gaining their attention," Umm...agar ye Romeo Juliet moment ho gaya ho toh tashreef uthaiye yahan se aapka dost so chuka hoga abhi tak. Isko bhi aaram karne de nhi toh kal subah ki coffee late hogi baki phir khud dekh lena."

(Umm... If this Romeo Juliet moment of yours is done then go to your room Mr. Your friend must have gone to sleep till this hour. And let her rest too otherwise Idk anything your morning coffee would be late then just help yourself).

Hearing me they got seperated from each others embrace and I gave Shubhi an evil 😏.
Shourya wished both of us a goodnight and left from there. Closing the door I hugged her saying ,"Darling I am literally so happy for you! At last after 22 years of being a single soul you got someone other than me to care about you, who will ask you if you have eaten or not, someone who will handle your cramps and tantrums of those days."
Listening me Shubhi gave me a side eye look and made me sit on a chair, took a deep breath and said," Listen here babe!
Chahe Shourya aaye ya koi aur but no damn person can replace you in my life after all you know me, I value your existence more than my own parents. When they were not available for me you were always there for me. So don't you dare to say that someone else would handle me better than you do otherwise be ready to die from my hands . Maybe in future we both have our seperate families but you my dear ! You are the best possession I own>> remember that.
And goodnight have dreams about your fictional boyfriend 😉."