CHAPTER-12

( P.S. - IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING 😁)

AUTHOR'S POV -

It's been 2 weeks since Holi celebration and everyone is now preparing for their monthly exams.
There's stress everywhere and in the amidst of all this pressure people were thinking of pranks to pull up on 1 st of April as it was gonna be the April Fool's Day.

Kriti and Shubhi had absolutely forgotten about it and were unaware of this.

But on the other hand Shourya and Ritik were thinking of pranks that they can pull on them but were scared of their wrath which only they will face after committing it.

As usual it was night time and they all gathered in the girl's dorm for a group study knowing that their subjects are different but yk Love birds need to be together otherwise they suffer due to agonizing pain.

KRITI'S POV-

I heard a knock on the door and opened it to see Shourya and Ritik standing with take-out meals in their hands which I am assuming were from the restaurant of Agrawal family and were also given a discount.

Agarwal's are really generous in filling our stomachs in the middle of no where. They have increased their closing time and decreased their delivery rates.
We were studying and eating the delicious meal and everyone knows after eating sleeping is mandatory so we all cleaned up and gone to sleep as it was our exam next day.
Ritik and Shourya were too tired so they took my room to rest and we were resting in Shubhi's room.

Time skip to Next Day (IN THE EXAM HALL)-

The stress of exam was visible on everyone's face as some were revising and some were saying they didn't study at all but we all know it's a white lie said on our faces.
Everyone studies but depends on their memorising powers, soon the bell rang and Professor Jones yelled on everyone to be inside within 10 mins with their bags and other digital devices kept in their specific lockers and male and female students were being checked by guards and girls were being checked by female guards.

Soon with our Student ID's and admit cards we were inside the hall and were seated as oer the roll Number. Question paper's were being distributed and seeing the questions I was relieved as they were the questions which I prepared perfectly and there was a rule in this paper to answer any 5 out of 8.
I started answering the questions meanwhile other few people were panicking seeing the paper.

It took me atleast 2 hours to finish the exam and now I can leave the exam hall satisfied.
One hour is still left for the exam to finish and no one else has came out yet so I decided to grab some snack from the cafeteria. I took a bagel sandwich with a lemonade, I was in the middle of eating when my phone rang showing the caller ID of Shubhi.
I picked it up and she asked me where was I right now?
I said ,''I am in the cafeteria eating a sandwich."
She asked me to get her the same in the meantime she is on her way to me.
I made an order of a bagel cream cheese sandwich and an iced coffee as she is not a fan of lemonade.

SHUBHI'S POV-
I reached to Kriti who was sitting in the empty cafeteria as everyone is still busy finishing the exam and we both were enjoying the silence in the room while eating peacefully.

We finished our sandwich and were going to library as there was still time left for Shourya and Ritik to come out of the exam room. As we both were going someone's hands covered my eyes and I knew who this person was.
It was Shourya, I can tell without seeing that it was him .
(Guys Ishq mei doobi Shubhi ki antar aatma jagrat ho gai hai🙂)

KRITI'S POV-

He took Shubhi with her leaving me alone in the corridor 💀 and I didn't mind them leaving me as I am used to being alone.