CHAPTER - 8

(P.S. - IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING 😄)

NEXT MORNING (IN GIRL'S DORM ROOM)

SHUBHI'S POV-

I woke up and was welcomed with a sight of a peaceful Kriti sleeping being all curled up in her fluffy blanket, it was very rare too see her sleeping this relaxed otherwise she is always in a rush of doing everything before time.

I got out from my bed and got inside the washroom to do my morning drill, and today it was me making everything as I didn't wanted to disturb her deep sleep as she is a light sleeper and rarely relaxes while sleeping.

I made everything and after a while the boys also joined but Kriti didn't came out of the room till now, Ritik asked me if she was sick or did something happen . Genuinely I was happy to see him being worried about her and I said,"No it's nothing serious just that she has been in a deep sleep after a long time so it's better not to disturb her. She rarely sleeps soundely like this so let it be." And also today is Sunday so it's a relaxing day for us, so I did the house chores. Boys also left for their out court basketball practice.

After cleaning up everything I started exploring authentic research papers for context. Till then Kriti also woke up and I said,"Good morning sleeping beauty, how was your sleep was it good?"

KRITI'S POV-
I woke up and didn't find Shubhi in the room so I got up and walked towards the kitchen to have some water and their I saw Shubhi sitting in the living room doing something really serious for her project, she saw me and wished me good morning.

I went in the kitchen and myself a hot cup of tea and sat beside Shubhi handing her some cookies and a cup of tea too, she took and said ,"So how was your date with Ritik? Did everything very go well? Did you say yes to him??"
She said everything in one breath and I said calmly," First calm down girl ! Take a sip have a bit of cookie and relax!!
Okay now listen, the date went super well and we kissed like a deep romantic kiss which we imagined when a bookstore scene comes up in the book... It was not a mere kiss but a dreamy kiss."
I said this and Shubhi screamed on the kiss part yelling,"You guys kissed OHHHH MYYYY GODDDDD!!!!!!!!!!
And you devil didn't told me this yesterday.... You are screwed so be ready to take the output !!!
Okay leave it ! Tell me did you like the kiss I mean is he a good kisser??
Leave it I can see the glow of that kiss on your face 😏 no wonder you were sleeping so relaxed..

Listening to her I got shy and felt my cheeks burning, she looked at me and said in a teasing tone,"Oyy hoyye, koi sharam ke maare laal tamatar ban gaya hai 👀".

I ignore this compliment of hers and remind her to complete all her work till 1:30 pm as today was the FIBA WOMEN'S OLYMPIC QUALIFYING TOURNAMENT .
And us being a hard fan of Basketball were very much excited. Shourya and Ritik will join us in afternoon to watch the match together. I know Ritik loves watching basketball as he plays it himself and we both used to watch the match together at alternative times sometimes he would be at my place to watch and sometimes me at his place. We both share the same emotion for this sport.

RITIK'S POV-

Here after practice and freshening up we both were going back to our dorm as we promised the girls that we will enjoy the match together as it was the FIBA WOMEN'S OLYMPIC QUALIFYING
TOURNAMENT .

Our senior ace players Sam Pearson and Andrew Smith were coming to our direction with a happy smile on their faces and facing us they said,"As we won the tournament because of you both so we have just got the prize money from the tournament coordinator. You both have to come to this success dinner , and we heard that you both have got girlfriends you can ask them to join as well. Yes that would be so much fun we can get our girls introduced to yours!!"