CHAPTER - 13

(P.S. - IGNORE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING)

AUTHOR'S POV-

It was going to be Anay's and Kriti's birthday next month and it's gonna be in the first week of August.
So they all except Anay and Kriti were planning to give them surprise, Shubhi suggested that Ritik and Shourya can bring a small fruit cake for the 12 am wish and then a big cake for both Anay and Kriti combined.

So it was decided and only 6 days were left for their birthday to arrive.
They planned a surprise get together with Agrawal family and making sure Anay and Kriti don't get suspicious of them.

THEIR BIRTHDAY EVE-

SHUBHI'S POV-

It's her Birthday eve and uncle, aunty were also excited to wish her a Happy Birthday at 12 midnight and it will be 4:30am in India. I also called Donna and Brittany over our place to be among us for the surprise. We lighted up 7 candles on the cake and as the clock stricked 12 we opened the door of her room and I literally jerked off her blanket then I made her wear the Birthday Girl sash. We bought the cake near her face so that she can blow put the candles and make a wish. She made a wish and blowed the candles, cutted the cake and we all attacked on the cake .

She was still half asleep but hearing the party popper she suddenly became alert and asked me ,"What's going on here? What is Donna , Brittany and these both doing here, at this hour?"
I said nothing but wished her a HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Uncle and aunty also wished her and they cutted the VC.

After cutting the cake she again slept like a log and I was left amazed by seeing her sleep like this. She never slept this heavily as I told before she is not a heavy sleeper but now she has became one.
So not wanting to disturb her we left her room and I closed the door behind me. Everyone was in the living room and were discussing about the surprise party. Andrew and Sam can't join in the celebration as they were gone for some inter-college tournament with their bachmates.

Donna and Brittany suggested to have a small get together as we are in a stiff budget and can't afford to have dinner at an expensive place, I then said them to come tomorrow at our dorm as we will be having Agrawal family also with us and they can have lunch with everyone.

They both agreed and left for their dorm as they were our seniors their building is separate.

RITIK'S POV-

Shubhi said," So what are you gifting her tomorrow??"
I really wanted to keep the gift a surprise and she wanted to see whether the gift was good or not so I showed her the picture of the dress and her reaction was like,"Ooooohhh usse bahot pasand aaegi ye dress. Jijaji maan gaye aapki choice ko lakho mei ek dress li hai.
I am sure she is gonna love it."

After listening to her I was kind of satisfied with my choice. I knew she would like it and now I was eager to know what she thinks about the dress.

After all the discussion we all left from their dorm and was waiting for morning to come.

I slept dreaming my Purple in that red dress...

NEXT MORNING -

So it was officially her birthday morning and aunty specially asked Shubhi to make special BADAM HALWA as it was kind of a yearly tradition of making Badam Halwa on her birthday she loved and she actually waits for this.

(Yk kuch logo ki yaadein kuch bahot khass cheezo se judi hoti hai aur humein woh cheezien agar uss ek din pe mile toh woh din yaadgaar ban jata hai).

KRITI'S POV-
I woke up feeling really happy as it's my birthday and also Anay's too.
Anay will be coming over for lunch with everyone else.
I freshen up and took a step out of my room when suddenly the fragrance of Badam Halwa hitted my nostrils and when I came in the kitchen I saw Shubhi making Badam Halwa.
She never made Badam Halwa before but today she is making it . I was really excited , I took a spoon and dipped it I was going to eat it but Shubhi saw and interrupted making the spoon fall down in the casserole again.