CHAPTER - 11

( P.S.- PLEASE IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND HAPPY READING)

KRITI'S POV-

I told Shubhi to remind me so that I can tell this to Shourya and Ritik.
Around 3pm they both returned and Shubhi told them to wear those kurtas which we got them for fest. And be there at 7 sharp in evening.

There is an Indian community in US which celebrates every festival and we came in contact with them as half of the entire college is filled with Indian students and also Me and Shubhi met a really good family in that community.

They asked me to come tomorrow with everyone as no one should miss their home in festivals, it might sound foreign to some people but for us it's not.

Cut time to 7 pm in evening -

Everyone was gathered and Kriti's mumma video called them and she recieved the call on laptop as she needed to see if everyone is there or not.
She was soo happy that all her children are together in traditional attire respecting the values of the elders, she praised everyone and also she introduced everyone from her family to the boys as some new members were added in that span of seperation.

Soon the Holika Dehan started and everyone started to pray
KRITI'S POV-

"He bhagwan ji ab koi musibat na aaye hum sab par bs humari padhai aache se complete ho hum sab aache se settle ho jaye saari dukh dard pareshani dur rakhna mere parivar se aur mere dosto se."
(Ohh lord, now no trouble should come on our way we just want to finish our studies and settle down in a good place all the sorrows,pain, trouble should be away from my family and friends)

As we all prayed and they were doing the holika pujan we were just watching and observing as we are the next generation to perform all this na.

After the puja ended mumma asked me about the holi celebration here so I said we are in contact with a family in the community and they invited us to play holi with them as we are away from you all and they didn't wanted us to feel lonely and saying this I said I will introduce you to them tomorrow.
She agreed and instructed us to have dinner and sleep .

SHUBHI'S POV-

Me and Kriti were preparing the food for 4 of us while these 2 brats are arguing again. Kriti asked them to wrap up the gift boxes as she shopped for the family inviting us and in our tradition we don't go empty handed when we are going to someone's place as on festival and as guest.

They were supposed to put slips on the wrapped boxes and there were total 8 boxes including water guns for kids and sweets were made by me and her.

And these 2 grown up guys are arguing for water guns 🤦🏻‍♀️, Shourya said to him in a glaring look," Kya samjha hai khud ko bahot bada ho gaya hai arre mei gurantee ke sath keh sakta hu ki kl jab tu pichkari aur water balloon dekhega toh use kiye Bina reh nhi paega mei janta hu tujhe bahot ache se."

Glaring back at Shourya Ritik spoke,"Han han chal challenge accepted dekhte hai kon kitna resist kar pata hai khud ko."

And I interrupted in between saying, "Tum dono baad mei lad lena abhi gifts wrap karo warna jhadu se peet dungi dono ko. Aur phir Kriti bhi nhi bacha paegi tum dono ko."

Listening to what I said they started their work again and this time sincerely . After an hour the dinner was ready and everyone settled to eat and while we were eating Shourya asked us if we have met the family before.

And I replied in yes and he again nodded.

RITIK'S POV-

"Challenge toh accept kar liya but usne bhi sach kaha mei woh cheeze dekhkr rok nhi paunga aur ye hum dono ki first holi hogi after being in a relationship.
Toh mai ye mauka miss nhi karna chahta."