CHAPTER-10

(P.S.- IGNORE THE MINOR GRAMMATICAL MISTAKES AND ENJOY THE CHAPTER😄)

So while walking home Ritik was holding Kriti's heels and letting Kriti walk bare feet. As Kriti was drunk she got tired easily but ngl the distance was unbearable, so she wanted to ask Ritik to lift her as the pain in her legs made her stumble .

She winced in pain as she moved further making Ritik turn to her and him seeing her stumbling and wincing in pain was the last thing before he lifter her up on his back.

KRITI'S POV-

I felt myself been lifted up in air as I felt lightweighted, he lifted me.
I said aloud making Shourya and Shubhi stand still,"Tum meri zarurat bin mere bole kaise jaan lete ho Mr. Boyfriend? Mujhe itna pyaar kyu karte ho tum, arre tumhare liye toh ladkiyo ki line lag jaye pr tumne mera proposal accept kyu kiya?"

Listening to me calmly he made me stand on his feet and said locking his eyes with me and kissed my forehead and said," Tumhare ye self doubts kab khatam honge, tum mere liye perfect thi, ho aur till death perfect rahogi. Aur mei nhi chahta ki tumko mei chaand se ya sitaron se compare karu. Kyuki Chand mei bhi daag hai aur sitare bahot chote hai aur bahot saare dikhenge.
Mujhe bheed mei bhi tum hi dikhti ho kisi aur pr nazar bhi jati.

Tumse daga krna mtlb apne bhagwan ko dhoka dena.
Pr tum,aaj mei tumko iss baat se rubaru karana chahta hu ki mere liye bhagwan ne tumko hi banaya hai. Tum mera chand , tum hi mera sitara , tum hi mera ghar ho, aashiyan ho, Aashiqui bhi tum ho, ruswai bhi tum ho,tumhi ko chaha tha aur chahta rahunga. Iss chahat mei kabhi kami aayien toh meri jaan jaye. Aur haan ab bahot ho gaya khud pr self doubt tum jesi ho ek dum meri ho aur perfect ho. Mei bs itna janta hu ki you love me and I love you is all I need to know in this eternity. Bakiyo ki mujhe koi parwah nhi hai bs tum mere sath ho that's all I need , that's all I want. And I love you..."

He said this and it was my last point I started crying like hell and that's the last thing I knew before blacking out.

RITIK'S POV-

We arrived to the dormitory and made the girls sleep in their room as we have a spare key of their room in case of emergency. I removed her make-up with a wet wipe as it's not good for her to sleep with make-up on, I wanted to change her outfit but I didn't wanted to do it without her consent so I dropped the idea.

She was again muttering in her sleep, she was sweating like hell even though the AC temperature was cold.
She mumbled,"I love him Shubhi but I can't ruin his life as mine is already destroyed. Sunaina please leave him , let him live he is not even close to our fight.
Let him live in peace I know I don't deserve him."

Idk why but her mentioning Sunaina in her dreams and talking about me to her made my blood boil. But I controlled it as it was just a horrible dream and I shruuged these negative thoughts off. She was curled up in bed and was having sweat beads on her forehead. I quietly came and kneeled at her side of bed and was using a cloth to clean up the sweat suddenly she took a hold of my hand and slipped my hand under her right cheek making me adore her more. I just stared at her sleeping peacefully and with so much beauty to behold without any make-up too, she looks more graceful and I can bet my whole life on it.
The sight which I get to see today is rarest of all. I got more close to her face and placed a soft kiss on her cheek to make her relax. Even in sleep she knows my touch as my touch won't be a bad one until and unless she wants it too.

After around 10 mins she was moving on her left side but she moved without removing my hand and she is strong enough to pull me towards her with one arm.
So now the scene is I am sleeping with my cute yet annoying girlfriend just because she doesn't wants me to leave.