introduction.

*for my new readers, welcome! I go by AL or Anointedlily here on Wattpad! I have also created a penname. I.J. Woods. Nice to meet you all. Let's dive in~*

I did a poll last year and asked you, my readers, what genre you would want me to explore more

I did a poll last year and asked you, my readers, what genre you would want me to explore more. I got another vampire romance hehe. The first, titled 'Monster' is in my collection of works, so please check that out if you haven't already. 

this body of work will be much different. I drew inspirations from a couple of places! I am an unashamed weeb LOL and if you guys haven't heard of Castlevania, the anime, WATCH IT. I WAS OBSESSED WITH THE FIRST SEASON. lol. The second season, what of it I have watched so far, is where I drew some inspiration from. 

I wanted this body of work to be fresh and original, in the otherwise monotone sea of vampire stories. I have never written a work quite like this so I am excited to begin hehe. 

Also, a few honorable mentions include the amazingly dark and delicious movie, "Queen of the Damned" with the GOAT, the one and only Aaliyah as Akasha. BAYBAY. Talk about a movie I watched over and over again as a teenager?? YEAH. lol. It was ridiculously sexy and powerful and I was head over heels for Lestat. Of course, this all is thanks to Anne Rice, right, the creator of The Interview with a Vampire haha. 

That too is another inspo. Another amazing anime I grew up with, Hellsing, is yet another inspo. 

Okay, so we get it, that this ride is going to be scorching hehe. Buckle up, y'all. hehe. Those of y'all not a stranger to my work, hehehehe. The girls gone love this LMBO. If y'all new, whew brace yaself lol. 

DISCLAIMER: It needs to be said as I have had a delightful influx of followers and readers hehe. I do NOT write for children or underage persons. My works are ORIGINAL and they are for ADULTS. Those who are NOT mature enough to handle the contents should NOT be reading. I do not speak only pertaining to the spicy intimate scenes, but for the imagery and subject matter within also. I welcome all at and above the age of 18. 

Alrighty, enough rambling hehehe. Let's jump into this introductionnnnn. 

Love and blessings, 

AL 

<3 <3 <3 

The word Aurelio is defined as 'golden' or 'the golden one'; something that shines beautifully.

Aurel introduces the story of a man. Centuries old. Supposedly given immortality and yet, his greatest wish is to die. This man has suffered such heartbreak and loss, grief and even madness. Year, after year, living, breathing and yet given no purpose. Humanity both grieves and fascinates him. He envies them for they can expire and yet, the bloodlust within him makes him hunger for their flesh, blood and bone.

Haunted by the ghost and memory of a woman he once loved, there seems to be no rest or reprieve for him until he happens by one night, driven nearly insane by the enticement of her blood. The hunger in his belly leads him to seek her out and once he finds her, his cold dead heart begins to beat again, once stone now made flesh once again.