Missing

Chris Argent

I went home after the meeting at the school with the principal. I was troubled all day at what to do. Amber had shown me the truth about what happened at the Hale house during the fire. I hesitated about having Kate in my house with Allison. I went upstairs to find Victoria. She was nowhere to be found. I spent the day doing stuff around the house. Victoria came home shortly before the end of the school day. I received a phone call a while later from the school saying Amber had never showed up. I went to my garage and geared up heading for the Hale house.

Derek

After leaving Amber I returned home to an ambush. I was taken to a cellar under my old home. It took a bit for me to wake up but when I did I heard a whine next to me. I turned my head and saw Amber hanging from the fence.

"Tsk, Tsk. Now Derek, are you following in my footsteps? What a beautiful underaged girl. My niece to be exact. Are you sleeping with her?" I growled at Kate.

"Why is she here? She's done nothing wrong," Kate smirked at me, "oh Derek, baby. Yes she has. She's taken your side. Not to mention she's a supernatural being herself."

Kate reached for the knob to the electricity, "no!"

Electricity traveled through the cords to our bodies. Amber screamed and I roared.

Scott

I heard Derek roar.

"Dude, was that Derek?" I looked at Stiles.

"It was. We need to go rescue him. That roar wasn't normal." I got my shoes on.

"Are you sure, Scotty?" I looked at Stiles.

I heard Derek's roar again. It sounded like he was in pain and sad.

"I'm sure. We need to go," Stiles nodded, "all right. I'll get the jeep."

Amber

I screamed as electricity ran throughout my body. My head was pounding and I tasted blood in my mouth. I heard a roar next to me. Once the electricity got turned off I looked up. I saw my Aunt Kate. I let my head fall against my chest. Flashes of the Hale fire swept through my mind. I felt angry and looked up. She looked surprised. Then her hand was on my face and she was lifting my lip.

"Red eyes and yet no fangs. So you're not a wolf." I ripped my head away from her.

It hurt sending a new wave of pain through my head.

"Don't touch me, murderer." She smirked at me.

"I can see why Derek fell for you. If only he had learned his lesson the first time," the first time, "Interesting that they changed colors. Wait a minute, oh that's gold. He hasn't told you yet."

She came up to me and gripped my face again, "you see little niece I was Derek's first and here he is repeating the cycle by sleeping with a minor as well."

I looked down. Why the hell would she tell me that? I felt a tug on the bond. I looked up at Kate. She looked surprised again.

"So that's what your mother meant. Your eyes change depending on the color of your emotions. Aw, are you sad you're not his first," I scoffed, "you're dumb. I'm feeling something you could never understand. Love, loyalty, and trust. It doesn't matter what you spew Kate. What you did to Derek was rape. You were older. He is nothing like you."

She slapped me, "you're going to wish you kept your mouth shut."

She walked back over to the knob, turning it to its highest setting. The last thing I could remember was screaming.

Derek

I roared again. Kate just electrocuted Amber again and this time she went limp and I could see the blood coming from her ears this time. I snarled at Kate.

"She's your family! You're killing her!" Kate laughed at me.

"So. She's a supernatural creature. She's no family member of mine." What?

I glanced at Amber. Just for even being something as rare as an empath was enough for Kate Argen to kill when needed and anything else she wanted. I roared again.

"Oh Derek, when will you ever learn? You fell for one Argent and now you've fallen for another. One who probably won't survive much longer. Say goodbyes while you can. She won't survive my friend." I heard a growl.

"You won't survive mine either." The door opened.

It wasn't Scott. It was the alpha.

"Shit." I started yanking on one of the shackles.

I heard Ambers breathing grow shallow. I growled and ripped one of my hands out of the cuff. I ripped off the electrical tape and ripped my other wrist out of the cuff. I went to Amber. I stepped up to her so she would fall on me once I took the cuffs off of her. I made quick work of them and she fell onto me. I took her in my arms bridal style. I turned and came face to face with the alpha. It growled at me. I looked at the door to see Kate running. Amber whined in my arms and I turned my attention back to the alpha. The alpha lowered its head and sniffed at Amber. I tightened my grip around her. The alpha scented her. It looked up at me. I felt a pressure in my mind.

Protect her.

It was a whisper and then the Alpha was running from the room. I stayed frozen for a moment.

"Derek?!" I snapped out of my trance.

I saw Scott and Stiles in the entryway. I grabbed my jacket and her phone.

"We have to go. She needs medical attention." They looked down at her.

"We can't take her to the hospital. We'll take her to the vet clinic. I'll call Deaton." I nodded and followed Scott out of the tunnel.