From first base to home run

"Hey, Beca." Chloe greeted while putting her keys away. When she looked up, she saw Beca sitting at the dining table with Jesse. "Jesse? I didn't know you were still in town." Chloe said and came over for a quick hug.

"I have to leave. Talk later." Jesse announced and quickly left. He felt embarrassed and caught, even though Chloe hadn't witnessed the kiss.

Chloe sat down next to Beca at the table. "I didn't know Jesse was still in town. Why did you guys meet up?" Almost immediately after saying it, Chloe felt like she was being too nosy.

"We just had a talk." Beca kept her answer vague.

"What did you guys talk about?" Chloe couldn't help but ask.

Beca looked at the ginger and slightly smiled, "I just wanted to clarify a few things after- you know?"

Chloe nodded. They still hadn't talked about their kiss and it bothered her that Beca was able to talk to Jesse about their one-night stand but couldn't talk to her about the kiss they had shared. Their kiss. It was something Chloe thought about a lot. Beca's lips had been so soft, gentle. She had felt so comfortable in Beca's arms. She wanted to feel like this again.

"What are you thinking about, Chlo?" Beca asked and brought Chloe back to reality. She gently rubbed the ginger's arm and smiled at her.

"I can't tell you." Chloe replied sheepishly. Chloe's rosy cheeks told Beca that she was flustered by her thoughts, which made her want to know about them even more. Chloe buried her face in her hands.

Beca scooted closer with her chair, "Come on, Chlo. You can tell me." Beca's voice was flirty and it made Chloe's cheek burn. It was like Beca already knew what the ginger was thinking about. Beca moved her hand from Chloe's arm to her hand on the table and began playing around with her fingers dreamily while waiting for Chloe to answer. Chloe just stared at their hands on the table, her heartbeat quickening due to Beca's touches. "I thought about the night of my birthday party." The redhead was still looking down at the table and missed Beca's smirk.

"What about that night?" Beca wanted to know, still not letting go of Chloe's hand. She had figured out what Chloe had been thinking about by now, but she enjoyed teasing her for a bit.

"I really liked our-" Chloe had to pause to gather some courage. "- our kiss."

Beca came even closer, "Right." She brought her lips close to Chloe's ear and breathed into it, "That kiss was amazing."

Finally, Chloe looked at Beca. Although it was more of a gaze. She was nervously anticipating Beca's next move, longing to feel her lips on her own again, but Beca didn't give in just yet.

"Come here." Beca said and gently pulled on Chloe's arm. The ginger got up and Beca slowly pulled her into her lap. Chloe wrapped her arms around Beca's neck and the brunette's hands found their way to Chloe's waist. She carefully let them wander down until she had reached the hem of Chloe's shirt. Beca played around with it while observing the ginger carefully. Her breathing was shallow and her heart rate had quickened. Beca brought one of her hands to Chloe's cheek and pulled her closer, but before she continued, she needed to know something, "Are you sure you want this?"

Chloe leaned in, wanting to kiss Beca as her answer, but Beca held her back. "I'm serious, Chlo. Tell me."

This wasn't just a hook up for Beca and she wanted to make sure that Chloe felt comfortable with what was about to happen.

"I'm sure, Becs." Chloe whispered, gazing into Beca's eyes.

"Good. Because I really want you right now." Beca whispered and closed the gap between them. Chloe pulled away for air first, but she didn't waste any time before diving in for more. When their lips parted the next time, Beca got up from her chair. Chloe remained wrapped around her hips. Chloe pulled Beca in for more kisses and Beca stumbled a little before she found her balance and brought Chloe to the bedroom. She put the ginger down on the bed in the lightest way possible. She wanted Chloe to feel that this was more than casual sex.