Chapter 95

Despite her injuries, Yukiji stood upright in front of those present. A slight tremor could be felt underfoot, which should have come from a young woman alone. The navy and the Vinsmoke family took small steps back. But Zoro also sensed a reaction in his body and lowered his swords.

Nova's eyes widened as she was the first to recognize the aura. She had read enough about it during her training in the navy. It was clear and could be seen in the postures.

"Yukiji has...the king's haki..."

This actually activated unconsciously, Yukiji created a whirlwind around herself. Cherry blossoms spun around her body, carrying the aura further out. To Nova, it looked almost like the Sabaody Archipelago, but there this spectacle happened for other reasons.

Besides, Yukiji had not been able to control this so-called storm. Probably still can't, but this king haki had the ability to control it subconsciously.

Her gray eyes remained fixed on her father. His body no longer belonged to him. Unable to move, he could only stare at his daughter, who made no attempt to move or attack. Her aura was enough for him.

It became clearer and clearer to him. Although Nova had said so, he didn't want to believe it. Not even he had this Haki, nor anyone else from this family. He had probably underestimated Yukiji's will and her emotions after all these years.

"I'm not coming with you." her voice rang out over the sound of the storm that was raging all around them. A swirl of wind and cherry blossoms protected the Vinsmoke from any further influence from her father.

Her words had to be accepted because of the king's haki alone. Even if Jajji didn't want to. He was inferior to her in this respect. As long as Yukiji maintained this haki, he could not take any action.

"We will go now." Yukiji pronounced and set the briefly frozen bodies of Nova and Zoro in motion. They were given an escape that would not last too long.

"We're waiting for you at sea!" Zoro called out to her as he and Nova ran through one of the alleyways at that moment. He trusted that Yukiji would make it to the sea with her devil power.

A few minutes had passed since the activation of the Haki. Yukiji swayed slightly as she realized that her body couldn't hold up much longer. When Nova had run off, Yukiji had pinned a cherry blossom to her navy coat for information.

Nova had probably discovered this very cherry blossom, as it came flying back towards Yukiji. "Come." A word that the Haki had automatically dissolved when Yukiji could see it and let the storm rage a little tighter around her to dissolve her body.

"We'll meet again, Yukiji!" her father yelled after her as he came out of his stupor and looked behind the flying cherry blossoms. Yes, Yukiji knew that. But she didn't know when she would see her family again.

Seeing the boat and Nova's small ship as she came to this island alone, Yukiji flew towards it and gradually let her body transform back and sank to her knees, breathing heavily.

"You idiot!" yelled Nova and Zoro at the same time, which Yukiji had been expecting. But everything she had done was worth it.