Chapter 6

I chapter 6 I

Love is what makes every man sit on his knees. I am no one who wouldn't sit for any other girl, but for her, I will not only sit on my knees but also always bow down to her, as she is my goddess.

I wait every day for her. I always saw her in my dreams. her voice still, I want to hear her take my nickname, which she gave me.

I am like no other man who wants to make her mine. I want her to be with the perfect guy who has the standards to stand beside her. I want a man for her who has so much love to give, is healed, and has no flaws. If even she loves a guy, I will honestly, without thinking twice, stand to give her to the man who really loves her. I believe that true love means wanting the best for someone, even if it means letting them go. It would bring me joy to see her happy with someone who truly cherishes and adores her. Ultimately, her happiness is what matters most to me, even if it means sacrificing my own desires.

A lover never makes you weak; it always makes you strong. That's what I learned from her. Love gives you the freedom to go through the emotions that you never feel. It has no limits.

Because I am not the right man for you.

I have so many scars on my body, and I have so many traumas in my heart.

But know that I am sorry, my love. Now that all your time is over, I will make you mine. I will work on healing my own wounds and becoming a better person for you. I will show you that I am capable of loving you unconditionally and supporting you in all your endeavors. Although it may be difficult for me to let go of my own desires, seeing you happy will bring me the greatest joy. I will prioritize your happiness above all else, even if it means sacrificing my own needs and wants.

I will be the man who can be beside you, and I will be the man who has no flow if it means I have to make myself anything now. I want to be with you, my love.

I opened my eyes and felt the cold breeze of morning at 4 'o'clock. I felt nothing-no emotions, no feelings-just like in everyday life. I always thought in this world I wanted everything to be just perfect, but for everything to be perfect, I stopped being the real me long ago.

 I always thought in this world I wanted everything to be just perfect, but for everything to be perfect, I stopped being the real me long ago

Getting up from bed My entire room is dark, like where hunters kill their animals with no regret. That is how my room feels to me; there is no motivation, no expectation,no willingness to live-nothing. I am just like an AI to develop the world through daily hard work and tireless work. As I made my way to the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. The reflection staring back at me seemed unfamiliar-a mere shell of the person I once was.

A boy who has so many dreams to have love of life beside me, we have a peaceful house where we can spend our love life beautifully

have love of life beside me, we have a peaceful house where we can spend our love life beautifully.

Doing my everyday routine, I thought to go nowhere from my house when I heard the phone ring. I was standing in front of my desk, unsure whether or not to pick it up because it was from an unknown number. I hesitated for a moment, unsure if I should answer the call from an unknown number. Curiosity got the better of me, and I decided to pick up the phone, hoping it wasn't a businessman or reporter on the other end. After a second, I pick up the phone, and when I hear the voice, which I hadn't heard in years, it's like a dream.

"Hello, Abhimanyu Eshan Malhotra."

"Yes, you are talking to Abhimanyu," I replied.

"Eshan, how are you, my son?" My mother asked me softly.

"I am good, mom," I replied loudly and clearly.

Mom again said, Son, I know that after suddenly calling you after 10 years, you must be worried about everything, so whenever you are free this week, just tell me. We will be there to meet you." She said it took years to build up the courage to reach out and reconnect with me. I could sense the genuine love and concern in her voice. knowing that despite the distance and time apart, our bond as mother and son was still strong.

I replied, "I am free, mom. Just tell me where you and Papa will meet me. I will be there."

Mom replied without taking a second, "Come home, Eshan. This family without you is always incomplete."

"I told you, mother, that my lifeless body would wrap around the flag of our country or I would come with your future daughter-in-law." I said it to my mother without hesitation.

My mother kept silent and again said, "Let's meet, Eshan. Send me your home address."

I ended the call without saying a word. The thought of seeing my parents again filled me with a mix of excitement and anxiety. I quickly sent my home address to my mother, knowing that our reunion would be bittersweet but necessary for us to find solace in each other's presence once more. This time, I will be the best son for my family.

Hey guys please support my book as well as my Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/genovasanista?igsh=MWVobDkzbjE1M3hzaA==

And if you are thinking about this book on manga toon it as a chat story as well