chapter 10

I Chapter 10 I

I looked at her and answered her slowly, "Don't you want an answer to all your questions?"

Eshani's eyes widened in surprise as she realized I was there to talk. She hesitated for a moment before nodding, indicating she was ready to listen.

I was still standing. I despise it because my habitual command over standing and sitting is still because of the fact that we couldn't sit without the permission of the opposite person. Eshani gestured towards a nearby couch, inviting me to sit down and continue our conversation. As I settled in,.

"I am that easy to read for you." She said it confusedly. I chuckled softly. "It's not that you're easy to read; it's just that I know you well enough to understand when something is on your mind." Eshani was surprised by my answer. .

As I took out her ankelet from my sweatpant, she looked at me and asked me, "now, tell me the real reason why I don't want to marry."

I hesitated for a moment, trying to find the right words. "It's because you're afraid of losing your name," I finally replied, knowing that Eshani valued and respected her name above all else. She nodded slowly, a sense of relief washing over her as she realized that someone truly understood her reasons. "I know how important your identity is to you, and the thought of changing your name scares you," I added softly, reassuring her that her feelings were valid. Eshani's eyes softened.

"I know it's hard to be known for being your husband. But remember, marriage doesn't have to mean losing yourself. It's about finding someone who appreciates you for who you are," I said, hoping to ease her fears about losing her identity in a relationship.

"I want to promise you something, I said while slowly approaching her feet. She was silent the whole time, like she was also finding the real reason why she didn't want to marry.

As I moved slowly, the blanket reached for her left foot. I made her wear the ankelet again and said,I promise the world will know me by your name. "world will know me as an Eshani Abhimayu Malhotra, I assure you." "I will always support you in pursuing your dreams and goals, and I will never ask you to sacrifice your individuality for the sake of our relationship," I added, looking into her eyes with sincerity. "Together, we can create a partnership that celebrates both of our unique identities and strengths," I concluded, hoping to reassure her that we could build a strong foundation based on mutual respect and understanding.

As her eyes sparkled with more surprise, she asked, "The world wants a woman to be named by her man. In reality, the world will always know me as your wife. I don't want that. I literally worked hard for years and made my name an authority. It will all go in vain." I listened intently, understanding her concerns about maintaining her individual identity and accomplishments. With a gentle smile, I responded, "I will never come outside by my identity; it's my promise to you. I will come to the world only by your husband's name, and this I can assure you."

She put her head on my chest and said, "Do I need to be strong in front of you ?"

I replied with a smile, as I could feel her tears on my t-shirt. "No, you don't need to."

As she looked at me, her eyes were red. She was really the ideal type of person and uttered slowly, "Whatever I say, you will do."

I kindly replied, "Yes."

"Then be my slave,she declared. I chuckled softly and replied, "I am already your slave, my love." She smiled warmly and whispered, "Why are you choosing to be mine?."

"Let me clarify your doubts first. I am not choosing you. You are the one and only priority of mine." I spoke slowly and gently.

As she said to me confidently, like the Eshani Mukherjee is back, the women who are not afraid to do or say anything are one of the fearless natures of Eshana. "You are a danger to me. I should cage you." I chuckled again and said, "You can try, but you'll never truly contain me." She raised an eyebrow in amusement and replied, "Challenge accepted."

"Let's know sleep " I ordered with authority.

She chukeled and smiled mischievously and said, "Let me clarify one thing: now I will order you to understand that I am your master. "Now this is my girl.

"I want to hear a story, "she said dominantly.

I just nodded and started a story. "The truth about love that I have learned in these years is that everyone is feading you-that lie that women are their puppets; they are the ones who control them; they have the power-but the truth is that men were the ones who chose to be hers , to be under their spell, to give them the power to break their hearts. Love is a choice, not a manipulation of power."

"It's the conclusion." I saw her asleep. I am happy she was damn confused after my question about reason, and she finally found she can now understand her.

For her, life is all about first understanding oneself before trying to understand others. Love is not about control or power but about mutual respect and understanding.

I go back to my room and sleep peacefully.

Hey guys please support my book as well as my Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/genovasanista?igsh=MWVobDkzbjE1M3hzaA==

And if you are thinking about this book on manga toon it as a chat story as well