Chapter 11

Speaking with Abhimanyu helped me sort out my own confused thoughts, which had been affecting me. I came to realize that getting married to someone like him is not the worst thing. Maybe we can find a different way to live together.

He can read me, though, so I'm not the kind of woman who will trust him with just one thing. I truly have to control him before he poses any danger to me. He is totally unfamiliar to me; he is a blank canvas.

My mother just told me to spend time with him; she isn't ready to tell me anything about him, so all I know is his name. I have to find out more about him before I evaluate anything. I'd like to be sure I have all the information before I take a big step.

After the entire incident last night, which I hadn't experienced before, I feel uncomfortable.

For me, it still felt like a dream. I'm not sure what love is, but I'll be obsessed with it soon. I only need to cage him and keep him away from me.

In the morning, it went well. I said that I had crucial work to finish. When I heard the phone ring, I immediately answered, thinking it was Rihanna. but it was from my little boy.

"You called me; I am a little busy," he said with such a low voice.

"It's alright, can you meet me when you are free?" I said, hoping we could meet.

"Not today, but I will try to meet you a week later," he said.

"Okay," I replied.

When I hear Rihanna's voice,Is this your blood or his?"

"Vihaan, where are you? "I questioned.

The phone ended. I felt a pang of worry and tried calling back, but there was no answer. I quickly sent a text message to Vihaan, asking him to call me back as soon as possible. As I waited for his response, my mind raced with concern about where he could be and what could have happened.

I quickly drove my car towards the hospital , feeling scared of what could happen to him. He is alright. As I reached the hospital, relief washed over me when I saw Vihaan sitting in the waiting room, unharmed. I rushed to his side, grateful that he was safe.

What happened to him? Why is he here? He is just like my small brother. He was my bodyguard for about 2 years.

He is alone; he doesn't have family, and he never likes to talk about them, even though I've tried to ask. Despite his tough exterior, I could sense a loneliness in his eyes that tugged at my heartstrings. I decided to approach him and offer my support, knowing that everyone needs someone to lean on in times of need. He was the youngest bodybuilder, so I gave him the idea to start his own security company. He also worked for government officials.

And secondly, I must say, he is handsome and charismatic, which made him well-suited for the job. I knew that with his skills and determination . Any woman can draw on him; if I had never seen him as my younger brother, I would have married him . He always had a kind smile and a calming presence, which made him stand out among the other bodyguards. I never imagined he would become such a successful entrepreneur in such a short time.

I could feel at ease, so I went towards him and slowly touched his shoulder. He turned around with a surprised expression, but then smiled warmly at me. "I didn't expect to see you here," he said, his eyes reflecting genuine happiness.

"What are you doing here? Has something happened to you?" I asked with curiosity and fear in my voice.

"Nothing happens; take a deep breath. As I told you, my company started working with government officials." As he said, I could feel in his voice how low he feels about his new job.