Chapter 9

I Chapter 9 I         

I know I must be an asshole in front of Rihanna. because she needs to learn that I am not a man who takes orders; I am a man who gives orders. I felt a little bit of guilt for being so harsh, but I knew it was necessary for her to understand that I am not a man who will sit for any woman because that is what she wants, but for Eshana, I will do whatever she wants. I am right now trying to sleep in my room in the Malhotra mansion.

Uncle (Mr. Mukerjee) is a really amazing father; he was also a civil servant. Like me, he was actually my true inspiration for my dream of being a solider.

I need to talk, Eshana. I love to give her different nicknames, but this one is her favorite.

I get up from the bed slowly. I have problems with paths. I don't want to talk about it because I feel like I have a disorder. I walk towards Eshana's room, hoping that it's hers. As I reach the door, I take a deep breath and open the door slowly. I saw the entire room slowly ascending towards the bed, and I noticed two people sleeping, possibly Rihanna. I softly touch the blanket to see who is sleeping.

Shit its parents room I saw Aunty (Mrs. Mukherjee). I slowly ran towards the gate. When I hear the voice of someone getting up today, I am done. I never felt fear, even when I was dying or even when I was in the military.

I swiftly looked back and saw Papa was just changing his position and hugging there, along with the Lovey Dovey couple. Slowly, I opened the gate, moved out of the room, and closed the room when I saw Rihanna see me.

I need to explain it to her. I slowly moved towards her and coughed to grab her attention, which was already on me .

In a low voice,she questioned, "So you were finding Eshani's room, and you don't know where she is, so that's why you wrongly opened the gate of Mummy and Papa, am I right?" I nodded, feeling embarrassed by the misunderstanding. Rihanna smiled and said, "Don't worry, I'll help you find Eshani's room."

"So I have an emergency in the hospital I am going to; you can meet from right to left,she said without taking a pause. She left from here.

I was still standing, shocked, as Rihanna looked back at me and said, "She is not sleeping; go know." I quickly followed Rihanna's directions, feeling grateful for her help. As I approached Eshani's room, I hoped she was okay and ready to see me.

I slowly opened the gate and saw her. She is really confused; she was still in her thoughts when I was in front of her .

She suddenly said, "What are you doing here?"
Hey guys please support my book as well as my Instagram channel https://www.instagram.com/genovasanista?igsh=MWVobDkzbjE1M3hzaA==

And if you are thinking about this book on manga toon it as a chat story as well