2 Devils

Ben saw the slip that bat girl gave him yesterday, and walked to the kitchen  before lighting the slip alight and using it to light his stove to get his morning coffee going. "As if I'd fall for that," said Ben.

In the Bedroom, a bare Raynare awoke. She blushed at the thought of the previous night's events, and she saw a fresh set of clothes with a note saying he had to go to Cambodia to find these as he thought her outfit could use some changes.

Of course what she didn't realize was Ben only did what he did with her the previous night because he was in the mood. Not because he had any feelings for her. He was only using her at this moment to find his real target. Avenging his mother Mika, avenging his twin brother Issie, and his mission as all he cared about.

Raynare dressed and came out of the room to see Ben cooking breakfast. She still felt scared of him, but from what he told her, his mission was to rid the underworld of the devils, except unknown to Raynare, it wasn't just Devils. Ben was surprised on how Easy it was to convince that fallen to "join him"

Of course, this was a Temporary alliance at best, and very artificial. Raynare was one of those same things that slaughtered his mother and brother all those years back, so she had to go; But she was only going to live so long enough as to remain useful.

Serving Eggs, bacon, and hash, Ben set the table, and sat down with Raynare. Ben's face was as inhuman as ever. Ben pretty much lost the ability to show emotion. He cut himself off from them for so long as a means of coping with his mom's and brother's murder, that he simply forgotten how to display what he felt. Not that he really wanted to remember.

The boy he was died when he joined his father. He ceased being anything human five years ago. He was a Viltrumite, and emotions only slowed him down. Finishing his breakfast, Ben cleaned the dishes, then threw on his school uniform before floating to the door. Setting down, Ben left as Raynare came up behind him and said, "leaving so soon?"

"I have class," Ben said, taking off at hypersonic speed. Ben shot towards the school, and landed nearby. Walking through the front Gate, Rias saw Ben. Rias' eye was twitching because her plan backfired. And that man dared use her pack slip as a stove lighter.

Ben was looking right at her with an emotionless piercing Gaze that caused her to collapse to her knees in fear. Ben then walked out of sight and entered the building. Girls attempted to get his attention, but the Viltrumite ignored them and instead proceeded to class before taking his seat and crossing his arms as he patiently awaited the start of class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Lunch came, and Ben's plans to visit a restaurant in India were interrupted when the headmaster summoned him to the Occult Research Club. Ben rolled his eyes as he headed there. Arriving, Ben heard the sound of a shower being had in the other room as Rias came out wearing nothing but a towel.

Ben internally scoffed as Rias asked him if he was wondering why he was called. In reply Ben said, "In all honesty, I don't know, and don't care. If you would excuse me, I have places to be."

"Wait," said Rias.

"Yes, what?"

Rias could feel herself getting angry, but contained herself as she said, "Your life is in danger?"

Ben scoffed in suppressed laugher as he said, "So what if I am. I am in no danger." Rias proceeded to tell him about the fallen angels and how she was a powerful race known as devils. Hearing this, Ben asked, "Am I supposed to actually care? Enough of this. I'm leaving."

Rias tried to grab Ben by the arm, but he instinctively threw her against the wall then seemingly teleported and pinned her to the wall by her neck as he said with venom, "Don't you dare lay your hands on me again!" Dropping Rias, Ben turned and left leaving Rias coughing and wheezing for air as she shook in terror.

Outside, there was a sonic boom as Ben left for India. Rushing in, rest of Rias' peerage asked Rias what happened, and she said Ben refused and even threw her against the wall when she grabbed his arm. Akeno, Kiba, and Koneko stood in disbelief as they stated that no human could have done that. It was soon decided they'd have to monitor Ben---unaware they were making a big mistake.

End Chapter