9 Funeral.

Ben held the Twilight Healing, but it was clear Asia had drew her last breath. Father was of course right when it came to pets. Ben knew Nolan was being generous when calling Mika his pet. Especially given it'd be like a human dating a similar species that only lived a year. It was hard losing a pet, but Nolan told him there'd be another. There'd ALWAYS be another.

Returning his thoughts to the sight before him, Ben took Aisa into his arms, and flew towards the moon. He was going to dig a tomb for Asia. Reaching the moon, Ben punched his way below the lunar surface, and dug a room with a stone coffin at the center. Placing Aisa inside, he closed the lid, then took a moment to mourn before leaving for Earth.

Reaching Earth, he saw his father. Nolan placed a hand on his son's shoulder and said, "I'm sorry you had to experience that, Ben."

"Yeah, but she won't be the last one," said Ben.

"What of the mission?"

"They have my trust, father."

"Do they suspect anything?"

"No," said Ben, "But I have this." Ben handed Nolan the drawn out star chart. "Their planet's night sky."

"This is Good. I know a place in Bangkok. My treat."

"Thanks, but there's something else," said Ben.

"Oh."

"An open house. Many of my....friends have been wanting to meet you."

"We'll talk more on that later. Let's get going."

And with that the two took of towards Thailand.

To be continued.