Update and new DxD Book preview.

For all of you reading this story, i first thank you for liking this story.

Now, the thing is that i am not a fan per say of Highschool DxD. i find it interesting at best, but the usual reason is i write fanfictions of it to not be outdone. That's the long and short of it. A few of you have expressed that i cut content. Have had reasons for this, and mainly, it's because Ben doesn't like involving himself with the factions. Especially given what happened to his brother Issie, in that he saw his brother killed, and no, it wasn't raynare that did this.

the second, third , and fourth reasons are, that i don't know a lot about highschool, most of the content I can were from filler episodes, I'm a slow typer, i simply lack the patience to write a drawn out story with 50 plus parts, I have 27 other stories i need to also to writing on, and i am getting disenfranchised with highschool DxD in that i am liking writing fanfictions about it less and less.

I also have serious medical conditions where i have the stamina of a walking statue. It also may be a bit difficult to hear, but because of this and the above reasons. I may sometime in the future write a new one, but don't count on it.

But here's a preview of a new highshcoll DxD crossover:

"So, we're like getting out own crossover. Heh heh heh," Said Beavis as he and his friend butthead looked as a feather clad being with cyan plumage and five eyes who looked at the two. annoyed.

"Uh...yeah," said Ikin as she opened a portal.

"WHOA cool. Uh huh huh," said butthead.

"Now," said Ikin, if you two stand next to that, you'd get to see some hot female."

"cool, eh heh--argh," said Beavis and butthead as Ikin kicked them both through.

waiting till they were through, Ikin said, "Welp, they're both Zeoticus' problem now. Good riddance. If i keep my mouth shut about this, i might just get away with this. Oh well, time to get paid."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Outside of Kuoh Academy a portal openings, and the two screaming idiots landed onto their butts as Butthead said, "Ow, this SUCKS. Uh huh huh."

"yeah, eh heh heh," said beavis as the blonde idiot say the said, "Woah. Hot chicks. Heh heh."

"Why didn't you say so, Beavis. Uh huh huh," said Butthead as the two looked toward the school before them.

(A/N: these two characters are actually called Beavis and Butthead, and yes they really talk like that. the Show is Beavis and Butthead in case any of you are interested, and if you want to see me write this crossover, let me know, but I'm still writing this story: Highschool DxD | The Beavis and Butthead Chronicles)