3 Argento

Ben sat on his bed. Raynare was nuzzled up to him. Ben then excused himself, walked outside onto his Balcony and poured himself some wine as he gazed out onto the city. It was at this moment Ben realized a bat creature had just watched him the entire time, and saw him and Raynare go all the way.

This wouldn't do.

Ben took off at subsonic speed, caught the bat, and brought it back.it screamed in his grip as Ben brought it it eye level before taking it to his bathroom, and crushing it over the toilet, then flushing its remains down.

"What was that just now?" Asked Raynare.

"Just something I had to take care of," answered Ben as he asked, "should we continue where we left off?"

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rias fell to her knees in tears. Her familiar had been brutally killed by this Ben, and he couldn't have caught her if he didn't fly. She'd have to confront him over it later.

Akeno set her hand on her king's shoulder as Rias hugged her friend and cried.

-----------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Ben finished up work at the rail yard shunting railcars by hand. It was what he did for a living and also doubled as his morning exercise. Ben soon clocked out, and took a jog around the city of Kuoh.

Getting his morning coffee, Ben sat and enjoyed the moment of peace. Soon he heard a girl cry and noticed a nun had slipped and fell. Ben walked up and said "This is unusual," said Ben as he helped her up.

"Sorry about this," said the nun, "I'm Aisa Argento. I hate to ask you this, but I'm lost and if you don't mind, could you take me to the Church in town?"

"Sorry, but that has been closed for years. Sounds suspect to-----"

"There you are," said a young blonde woman in a black dress who came up and said, "we've been looking all over for you. Mr Freed will be most displeased and you know how gets."

"Yes, I'll be coming," said Asia. Ben could notice fear on the face of this nun. That's it. He was going to intervene.

"Excuse me, but this whole thing sounds suspect as all hell," said Ben.

"What?!" Said the woman as she asked, "who the hell do....you...thi."
She trailed off and blushed seeing Ben in his work pants and tank top---with his godlike body. "My apologies," said the Woman, "I'm Mittelt. Can I....get your number?"

Ben nodded and gave her a slip of paper with his number on it before saying, "let me head with you to the church."

Mittelt agreed, and the three walked to the Church. Upon arriving, Ben saw an irate man with blonde hair. "Mr. Freed," said Asia.

The man acted polite, but Ben stepped forward and introduced himself to Freed as he said, "Hello, Freed. It's very nice to meet you," as he extended his hand for a handshake, crushing his hand."

"OWWWWAAARGHHHH!!!!" Freed screamed in agony as he fell to his knees and tried freeing his hand. Ben let get, and Freed's hand was a mangled mess. To the stray priest, it felt like his hand had been caught in a hydraulic press

"Sorry about that," said Ben, "I don't know my own strength at times."

"In...deed," said Freed as Ben took his leave. Waiting for Ben to leave, Freed had Aisa heal his hand, and then knocked her to the floor as he ripped the Nun's shirt as the girl begged him to stop. Mittelt tried to help, but she got punched to the ground. The Wall then broke through as Everyone saw Ben there floating Midair.

"Ben!!" Said both Aisa and Mittelt.

Ben then shot towards Freed and knocked him against the wall. Fallen angels and stray exorcists emerged as they fired their light spears and weapons at Ben-------only for them to bounce off. Ben turned his gaze towards the fallen, and soon they sublimated where they stood as Ben's clothes had been died red from the blood mist. "Damnit, That's not going to wash out," grumbled Ben as he walked over to Freed and grabbed him as he shot into the air with Freed and started to leave Earth's atmosphere and enter space as Ben flew with Freed towards the Sun. The stray priest could only watch as the white blinding sight drew closer and closer.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Ben returned home with Asia and Mittelt to Raynare's surprise as the three landed. "Ben!" Exclaimed Raynare. What happened to you?"

"Had soon business to take care of," the Viltrumite answered as he went to change and have a shower. Changing into his school uniform after the shower, Ben cooked the girls breakfast, and then started to float towards the door.

"Ben, wait," said Asia as she went up and kissed him as she said, "Thank you."

Ben nodded as he left his condo, and took off for school.

End Chapter