10 Advances

Ben came home after having a meal with his father. He of course had orders from Viltrum relayed by his father to learn more of these devils short of becoming one of them. A challenge indeed given how closed lid the factions were of their knowledge.

The open house was of course in a few weeks, and Nolan agreed to come. He also Told Ben that Another Viltrumite named Anissa would be coming soon. Ben knew Anissa very well as those years he lived on Viltrum, he hit it off with her as she was the one in charge of Ben during his time there training to be a soldier. He'd met the other Viltrumites there, and they were decent individuals albeit a bit cold tempered.

As for the main reason Ben was doing the hard way in collecting data was the factions being so secretive, they made studying them from a distance next to impossible. So Ben was selected to gather the necessary data. What he did learn about the devils was they would never suspect an invasion from outside their atmosphere.

Of course the school was closed due to the hole he put through the place, so everyone was given time off. Of course Rias and Sona had witnessed the fight. The reason he took Aisa was to save her from becoming one of those devils. As much as he liked that woman, he'd outlive her.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a knock at the door. He checked and saw it was Rias. "Ben. I saw what happened. I'm sorry for your loss."

"Why didn't you help?"

"You, I----"

"Best come in since you are not asking if you could come in," said Ben as he let Rias enter. She saw how spartan it looked. She then noticed Ben wearing the Twilight Healing on his hand. Noticing this, Ben said, "I buried Aisa in space."

Rias said nothing as she took a seat at the table. Ben then prepared some Trung Nguyen instant coffee

 Ben then prepared some Trung Nguyen instant coffee

(Here it is in case any of you wish to buy it IRL)

Ben handed Rias a mug as he said, "This is a favorite brand of mine I bought from Vietnam."

Rias took a sip. "It's good, but I usually prefer tea."

"My father is coming to visit soon," said Ben.

"Your father?!"

"That is what I said," said Ben.

There was another knock at the door. Ben answered it. It was both Irena and Xenovia. Xenovia threw herself onto Ben as she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him.

Outside in the distance, another Viltrumite looked on with her arms crossed.

There was an amused smirk on her face as she said, "Seems things are less boring here than I expected

There was an amused smirk on her face as she said, "Seems things are less boring here than I expected."