7 Holy Knights.

Ben and Asia we're summoned to the ORC where the two saw the two hooded figures speaking with Rias. They spoke of have some fallen angel named Kokabeal had acquired some sort of fragments of the sword Excalibur, not that Ben really cared whatsoever about it. From the sound of it, this fallen angel was a threat in name only. Soon the two girls sighted both Ben and Aisa as Irina said, "Ben? I can't hardly---" she rushed up and hugged the Viltramite as she said, "I thought you had died when your house burned down. Is Issie---"

"He's dead. Fallen angels attacked us, and I killed them myself----all twenty seven that came," answered Ben.

Everyone was in shock upon hearing Ben's admission.

"No...way," said Rias as she looked at Ben in disbelief

Xenovia herself only scoffed as she said, "You Lie! What else could it be from someone who fornicates with a witch of all things judging by how the devils here told us about you two shacking up together."

Ben's face lost all emotion as he said, "Excuse me? Would you mind repeating that?"

"Oh," said Xenovia, "Gladly. You a pri---" Xenovia shot out the window with a crash as she then plowed into the ground and cried out. it felt like a truck had hit her. and she cried out in pain when she tried taking a breath. Half her ribs had been broken. "What was---nnghhh" Xenovia feel to her knee in pain as she saw the figure of ben levitating his way over and landing. "Impossible," said Xenovia, "What the hell even are you?"

"You could say I'm something of the impossible myself," said Ben.

"i refuse to believe that!" said Xenovia as she drew her sword and staggered to her feet---barely able to stand.

"You want to fight me?" asked Ben, "In your condition? Is this some kind of joke?"

"Hardly," said Xenovia as she charged Ben, only for Ben to grab her by the arms and lift her into the air as she struggle and kicked. Ben's face was devoid of emotion as he tightened his grip---Breaking Xenovia's forearms. Xenovia screamed as Irena and everyone else looked on in horror as Xenovia began to go into shock from the pain.

"Ben! THAT'S ENOUGH," said Rias, "She's unable to continue fighting. Stop what you're doing and let her go."

"Very well," said Ben as he landed and dropped Xenovia and walked back to Asia.

"Ben, you shouldn't have gone that far with her," said Aisa.

"You're too forgiving of people," said Ben, "She insulted us both, and i had to act. Besides. If i wanted her dead, Rias would be cleaning her remains off of the walls and floor."

"You don't really mean that?" asked Aisa in horror.

"I'm afraid I'll have to ask you to refrain from such actions like what you did with that woman of the Church, Ben. You could have killed her," said Rias.

"Fine," said Ben, "We're leaving, Aisa."

"BEN!" said Irena, "What the hell happened to you? that was nothing you the you that i knew all those years ago."

Ben turned as he said, "That 'boy' you knew stopped being such when i became a son of Viltrum like my father. Now if you would excuse me, Aisa and I are taking our leave.

Rias tried to Get Ben's attention, but he had just took off with Aisa in his arms.

TBC...