6 Season 2 Opening.

Koneko kept knocking at the door. Finding it unlocked the Cat girl entered as she said, "Ben you're ------!"
Koneko paused as she grew bright red as she said, "Would you both get dressed!"

----------------------------------------------------------

"Sorry," said Asia, "I forgot to lock the door," as she poured coffee for Koneko. Ben just stood by the window and sipped his coffee. He was going to kick out the cat devil initially, but Asia had convinced him otherwise.

Koneko asked them, "Argento, did you and ben--"

The ex-nun grew bright red before composing herself and said, "Um no. He's been very respectful in that. I asked that he and I actually get married before we take such a step."

"Not that it's any of your business," said Ben as he went to start breakfast.

"I see," said Koneko as relief flashed across her face. Soon Koneko heard the sizzling of oil in the pan as Ben prepared Shaksuka. However, Ben prepared Brown rice topped with scrambled eggs for Koneko. Seeing this, she asked Ben, "Who's that for?"

"You, actually," said Ben in reply, "I looked up food that was safe for cats."

Koneko blushed as she thanked Ben and said, "Um, I can actually eat the same things humans can."

Soon Ben and Koneko finished breakfast and headed to school. Koneko insisted they walk today, so they did. Getting to school, the Asia said, "Priests? what are they doing there?"